Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Issue 112 review!

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Comic Spoilers' started by thesexybeast624, Jul 5, 2013.

1. thesexybeast624

thesexybeast624 New Member

Hey guys so know what happens in issue 112. I have a very good source who told me this information and it is your choice to believe it or not. So the 112 synopsis is Here. So what are your guys thoughts on 112!

2. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

It sounds like what Negan would do.. I agree with WalkingDrew that a big Glenn style death is coming to one of the major characters.. But then Negan has already warned them, so all out war on the Saviours group is coming I think..

3. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I think this is just a guy making his prediction and crossing his fingers hoping it will be close enough that people will believe he has an inside connection lol. My prediction is that we deal with a few more behind the scenes issues with maybe Gregory or Dwight or something at the Kingdom, before we get into a battle with Negan. I'm doubting the battle will even actually begin in 112.

4. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

The actual issue is already released along with a synopsis. I'm not watching his video but a review is possible.

5. King Mabel

King Mabel Member

I would love to know how large Negan's armory is. This issue makes the upcoming war all that much more exciting. It did seem too easy how it was all coming together. I actually thought one of the other communities shot Rick and his guys.

Also now think Rick is dead in #113. Unless Jesus comes with the cavalry. Doubt it, though.

6. thesexybeast624

Looks like one of us was wrong =P

7. lexy

lexy Well-Known Member

I ****ing LOVED it!

8. thesexybeast624

What did you love?

9. lexy

lexy Well-Known Member

The comic?

10. thesexybeast624

Well I meant your favorite part of the issue

11. lexy

lexy Well-Known Member

You can reply with quotes that way I will get a notification when you want to ask me something. Do whatever you'd like I don't want to mess with your personal style.

I love everything Negan he is my favorite character by far but the end when Rick and Negan have words is the best for me.

12. Paul Monroe

Paul Monroe New Member

i liked the story in this issue... but darn it rick...
    we'll see what happens now :D

13. vegito12

vegito12 Member

The upcoming war should be interesting and seeing which side wins. As always might can overpower someone but, someone with skill can win if they are well equipped with weapon or powers which helps them beat other person although not being strong. I hope it works well in battle.