Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Issue 119 Death Predictions

Discussion in 'Volume 20: All Out War - Part 1' started by Neuropyramidal, Dec 11, 2013.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I'm going with Carson and Olivia.

2. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

3. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

Not many options, unless Rick's group gets back before the attack

4. TheILLness

TheILLness Well-Known Member

Andrea is at Alexandria right? i dont think shell die, especially since she wasnt in 118. im really not sure. probly some more red shirts

5. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

I am not too sure. But I am highly nervous for Aaron now. I foresee some reckless behavior coming soon.

6. lepetitpote

lepetitpote Member

I foresee Aaron turning into this really awesome vengeful character. I only think Eric's sudden offing destroyed him, but changed him for the better. But I do think he will die in this volume. And this will be the first time I would be feeling sorry for the death of an Alexandria Safe-Zone citizen since Jessie and Douglas

7. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

But it is a bit late in the game to learn how to throw a pass now. I give him props on going out in a small group and picking up others, but he has not shown the skills needed to suddenly become a killer in this new world. I see him making mistakes based on his rage (See TV Tyreese) and going wrong. He could surprise me, but there is just too much chance to make mistakes now.

8. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

Well he was already a long time skilled survivor. Just didn't need to kill anyone

9. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

His survivor skills are surely as good as Glen's, being happy to wander around with just Eric for backup (and with a smile no less) But it is that "didn't need to kill anyone" comment that should be noted. He is new to this killing notion, and this is not the time to attempt to hone your skills. This is war! One poor judgment call could leave you in a bad way.

10. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

Of course I agree but it's worth noting that none of these people have been in war. Yes many are better killers than Aaron but still. He had no issues so far or the battle before the war. He surely dealt with someone on the road

11. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

Very true, I had almost forgotten his last encounter with strangers ended badly. I am just hopeful he does not go the wrong way with this and die stupid, or take someone else with him unnecessarily. In any case, I am always glad to have another survivor joining the fight. The more the bloodier.

12. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Carson and Olivia and Girl Your Age Should Be In School Guy.

13. TechoTactical

TechoTactical Member

I did not see Holly coming, I thought maybe he pulled her eyes out. Seeing her as a walker when I turned that last page really shocked me though I pretty much thought she was doomed to die in this arch.

14. jwcoombs

jwcoombs Well-Known Member

I didn't see it coming either, I mean I was totally expecting some sort of terrible disfigurement due to her lack of response and Rick's comment about the gag. But the zombie trojan horse thing was totally awesome. One thing though, with Rick and all his battle hardened friends I don't see how one walker, friend of not, would be enough of a distraction for Negan to gain any kind of real advantage in mounting his attack.