Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Issue 133 Discussion

Discussion in 'Volume 23: Whispers Into Screams' started by legendx66, Oct 21, 2014.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I know, it was really only a half-joke when I typed it. The other half felt it was a real possibility. But my eye is still on Yumiko. But I do think the next villain will be in more, under the radar, serial killer type mode.

2. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

That is where I am leaning myself. It is more than unlikely that no one has lost the cheese from their cracker in all this time (Carol notwithstanding, as I believe that she was unstable prior to the EotW, and given similar conditions would likely have done the same thing sans zombies; Lost husband, got cheated on by first relationship after that, got "rejected" by everyone else she approached, slept with the first person that would take her, kill self.) Someone has to loose it sooner or later, people seem to keep their heads about them far more often than would be believed in the unlikely event a ZA would ever happen.

3. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Right, people go crazy and become serial killers just after getting fired from a job where they wear a cardboard hat and have to call 9 year olds 'sir'. Imagine what would happen if zombies ate their family.