Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Issue 149-Who is Diane?

Discussion in 'Volume 25: No Turning Back' started by Jmverhaalen, Dec 10, 2015.

1. Jmverhaalen

Jmverhaalen Member

Sooooo, who is Diane and why does she seem to have the exact same back story as Sherri? Did Kirkman mess up or is there going to be a line where Dwight says "her names not Diane, it's Sherri." This is very confusing, good issue though, really forward to issue 150. But if this is a mistake i'd say "Come on Kirkman, we expect mistakes from Jay Bonansinga and his below average Walking Dead stories, but not you!" Hopefully we will get some answers on this Sherri/Diane/Dwight love triangle! Maybe Sherri's last name is Diane. I don't know. I feel Defeated :(

2. a.t.a.k.i.t.h

a.t.a.k.i.t.h Member

Breaking: Robert Kirkman is merging the story of the Walking Dead with an unlikely TV show from the 80s. "Diane" is none other than Shelly long, Diane from Cheers.

3. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Its not a love triangle, its a love rhombus. In issue 148 she was referred to as Debbie.

4. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

Her real name is Jason Bourne. Those are just aliases she's given Dwight.

5. Jmverhaalen

Jmverhaalen Member

What the ****

6. Moor-Angol

Moor-Angol Member

he knows the answer