Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Issue 150 cover art and details

Discussion in 'Volume 25: No Turning Back' started by Tony Davis, Oct 8, 2015.

1. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

Hi, welcome to the forum!

I think I'm going to try to order the regular one plus these three variants (I won't bother with the blank sketch one). I'm happy to hear you were able to order them all. I was worried that they might make certain variants available only to certain stores.

Of course you need five of the same issue. :) I've been collecting a bunch of #115 and #100 variants. Every time I go to a comic-con, I search them out. It's fun.

2. HugoStiglitz

HugoStiglitz New Member

thx for the welcome :)

Yes I first was afraid that there would be any restrictions for the variant covers, but my comic shop dealer told me I could preorder all of them if I like. It's not easy at all to find a comic shop here in Germany where I can get the original US issues, so I'm very glad that the preorder works. But it totally understand why you net to collect them all ;)
    I am afraid I don't have the #100 issue. I am searching all the places here to find an first print version of it but like I said there are not many shops which have the US issues at all.

3. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

I don't collect. In fact, I don't actually buy physical copies of them-- I'm lazy and google play has them at midnight.

But it that new version of #1 is badass.

4. Walker97

Walker97 Active Member

These are pretty impressive...

5. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

I went to my local comic shop this evening and was able to order all of them. Christmas joy! :Grin:

It seems as if stores are putting their orders in for January very soon, though, if they haven't already. So, for anyone reading this who wants to pre-order these, I suggest heading down to a store ASAP and hoping the people who work there like your face. :p

6. Walkers_TWD

Walkers_TWD Well-Known Member

6 more days! Can't wait for this issue but I feel like this week is gonna go by so slow :zombies_nosmile:

7. ltomlinson31

ltomlinson31 Well-Known Member

Issue 149 was released as early in the month as it can possibly be (I think. I think it was released on the 8th. Either way very early), while Issue 150 is released almost as late as it can possibly be, on the 13th. I hate it when this happens :(.

8. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

Ouch. :zombies_neutral:

9. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

He didn't feel a thing. :p

10. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

I am going to burst soon. :Grin:

[​IMG]

11. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

AAAARRRGGGHHHHH! What a tease!

12. Walkers_TWD

Walkers_TWD Well-Known Member

Issue is in 2 days,and doesn't look like there will be a preview for this issue. Those are released normally 3-4 days before the issue is released,no? Makes me worry that we really are gonna lose another big character , Kirkman don't you do it! the wait for this issue has been killing me since they released the cover back in October :zombies_neutral:

13. TROR

TROR Member

Feels like I've been waiting for this issue forever. I sure hope it doesn't disappoint.