Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Issue #152 discussion

Discussion in 'Volume 25: No Turning Back' started by King Mabel, Mar 5, 2016.

1. King Mabel

King Mabel Member

Who's excited???? His escape was inevitable, since he's still arguably the best character in the books and makes it interesting as ever.

Naturally, Eugene's radio connection is shady and I hope this is not him just being a little nuts and talking to no one (like Rick did with the telephone.)

I would think if you made a connection like that you'd be a little more forthcoming, but I've never been in that kind of apocalyptic situation.

2. hellbunny

hellbunny Member

Yeah I was a bit weirded out by the radio call, I suppose time will tell but I'm tipping that it will be disastrous in the end, even if it's not his imagination, he's under an extreme amount of emotional stress at the moment - and the storyline with Rosita cheating and the baby was really very sad, I felt for him the entire time, it was a great line of writing I thought.

As for Negans release, I almost threw my phone with Glee when they revealed his empty cell. I kinda hope that he comes good, I don't necessarily think he has an elaborate revenge plot set to set in motion for Rick or Carl (maybe Dwight? Which would be sad as I really like him) I don't think Rick can defeat the whisperers without Negan though, TBH.

3. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

I really doubt it is Eugene's imagination as if it is that would just be retredding old storylines. I enjoyed this issue. I did feel that realistically they would have given eachother at the very least a vague hint of where they were located at (if they are far away neither side would do anything about it anyways and if they are close they likely know about one another already). Only reason I can think of why they wouldn't give hints to where they were located is that Kirkman is waiting until the end of the arc to give that info to the reader.

4. St_Skill

St_Skill Member

Or they're all just going to show up on their doorstep because Eugene doesn't know how to keep his trap shut.

5. Zalanii

Zalanii Member

I have this weird feeling that Negan is doing this all for Rick Grimes.

I don't know how to explain it, but the guy who let him out is going to have a nasty end.

"I did it for you Rick, you see, you NEED me."

6. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

"It's all for you Damien!" ;p

On a more serious note, this is precisely what I think is going to happen. Negan returns-----to his cell, and just says "Next time you need me just call... I'm going to sleep." (<~Insert expletives where needed.) Negan could wind up being like Piccolo in Dragon Ball Z; Starts as evil as can be, then segues into something resembling a paladin. Or more likely like Vegeta; Starts off evil, becomes... less evil? ;P

7. Expat-N-America

Expat-N-America Active Member

Are you watching Damien too????

Anyway, man! I need more comics! Im on pins and needles here!!!

8. toisengard

toisengard New Member

Negan is FREE! So good seeing Rick being a badass, sweet issue.

9. a.t.a.k.i.t.h

a.t.a.k.i.t.h Member

Hope this issue will be the remedy I need after Sunday.