Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Issue #153 Discussion

Discussion in 'Volume 25: No Turning Back' started by PhireFox, Apr 6, 2016.

Tags:
  1. St_Skill

St_Skill Member

Glad that family is entirely put down now -.- King Negan 2016! I hope Aaron and Michonne watch Negan have his way with Alpha then smite all of the whisperers in Rick's name. What a glorious day it is!

2. Jay Bonansinga

I have really enjoyed the last 2 issues, in my esteemed opinion I think they have moved a number of plots along nicely. I do have some thoughts on the issue as well.

I hate the fact that those two guy's names are Connie and Kelly. Magna's group just isn't that developed yet and I always think that they are talking to girls. Loved to see Magna getting some play. Something big has to happen with her right? I mean they found her right after 126, so something has to happen!

Man that Negan, he sure isn't a nice guy! He just killed that white trash kid like he wasn't shit, which he wasn't but still. I guess I never thought of Negan as such a harsh killer. I mean I know he killed Glenn, Spencer, and Holly but I guess the way he treated Carl made me think differently of him. Rick was stupid not to kill him if he's such a loose cannon. I do like his character though. Also how did he just get his jacket back? Why would that jacket even be on the wagons that traveled back. All those wagons made me think of Oregon trail and I then worried Negan and his white trash buddy would succumb to dysentery.

Also it looks like Michonne and Aaron are gonna have to threw down and maybe, just maybe Negan will be in the mix. I don't think I really buy him working with the Whispers though. Two of three big villains teaming up, I just don't think so but maybe. If Michonne was going to die Negan would be a worthy opponent and vice-versa.

Thank You~Jay

Thank You~Jay

3. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

I wonder if Negan plans to kill Alpha? I just don't see the whisperers listening to anything he has to say honestly. I think it's going to go one of two ways, either Negan kills alpha or alpha kills Negan.

4. lexy

lexy Well-Known Member

LOVE Negan.

5. lexy

lexy Well-Known Member

I actually think Negan would appreciate Maggie killing him. He has a brutal /logical way of thinking, so he mind find that to be a fitting way to die.

6. el_hombre

el_hombre Member

Damn this issue was off the chain!!!
    So good!!
    Can't wait for next month to see where this leads...
    Just what is Negan's game plan now?

7. a.t.a.k.i.t.h

a.t.a.k.i.t.h Member

I cant tell if Negan is unknowing going to challenge Alpha. You know that means if he bests her we are going to see him lead the whisperers against Rick and the communities. Can you image the look on Ricks face when he see that leather jacket, him holding lucille, covered in a skin mask..........

8. NinjaWarrior248

Negan isn't gonna be wearing a skin mask, nor would he tolerate the group's obsession with rape. I could see him killing Alpha, but for him to become their leader, he'd have to change their entire ideology. Maybe Negan just kills all of them, then goes to Rick and is just like "mission accomplished". Then Lydia tries to kill Negan, but Carl jumps in and kills her first.

9. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

I bet to Negan, the only one worthy of killing him, would be Rick.

Speaking of which, did you see his face when (forget his name), was going on about why he shot Marco?
    Rick was freaked out. It just dawned on him, Alpha was able to infiltrate their community, with ease.

10. Jay Bonansinga

Carl wouldn't pick Negan over Lydia.

Thank You~Jay

11. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I felt like the reason Rick made that face was because it dawned on him that all his hype about silencing the whisperers is what caused Paul's overreaction in shooting Marco. Paul was explaining how the 'silence the whisperers' campaign is what got him trigger happy. Rick felt responsible, and was having mixed feelings about riling up the natives.

12. Jay Bonansinga

I just kinda think that Negan won't even visit the Whispers. I don't know what he will get by going over there, even if he kills Alpha then what? He won't wear a mask. I almost think we have a better chance of seeing him get some sort of random group together like the Gov did in 4x06-4x07 but that just doesn't seem realistic since Magna said she didn't see anyone in the last 7 months. Maybe he will go see what's up with the Saviors, Dwight is gone. He seems like he has some sort of weird obsession with earning Rick's trust and respect and he knew that he wasn't going to ever get it from the cell so maybe he has some sort of plan to fight the Whispers helping the communities. Even if he dies maybe he weakens them enough for Rick's posse to take advantage.

Thank You~Jay

13. King Mabel

King Mabel Member

I like, everyone else loved this issue (mainly because of the man in black)

Agreed with liking how they're involving Magdas? group more. Hope it leads to something interesting.

I don't think Negan is all too interested with earning Rick's trust tooooooo much, since he's out now. I always thought that was an end game to be set free one day. Never know, though.

14. Jay Bonansinga

I'd love to see Maggie be the one that kills him. Rick, Carl, or Andrea would work to.

Thank You~Jay

15. WatWD

WatWD Member

I don't know what Negan is going to do but I have my $h*ing pants on waiting to find out.

The new issue cover seems to indicate that Negan will interact with a Whisperer but we don't really know how.

I was surprised it took Negan that long to kill the kid but did find it interesting how many times he hinted, then straight up told him, about doing it.

Negan getting his jacket back may be symbolic of Negan wanting to return things to the way they were. Although, I just don't see that happening.

16. LifeAsWeKnowIt

LifeAsWeKnowIt New Member

Radio waves

In a future issue, I'm hoping Eugene will realize he might be able to triangulate the source of the signal.

I'm also wondering if, after fighting the Whisperers, they may have to fight with the surviving Whisperers in order to protect themselves from a new threat, whether it be a larger unknown group, or whoever Eugene is talking to. Perhaps Eugene is even talking to one of the Whisperers. That would be a great way for the Whisperers to gather different intel at a distance. So many possibilities...

17. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

What I'm thinking, is the reverse... That someone is triangulating Eugene's signal back to him. Keep him talking and sooner or later they will know where ASZ is (whoever " they" are). First dumb move by Euge since lying to Abe about Washington.

18. Monster Voices

Finally caught up to the last issue and I'm so excited for the next one. I think Alexandrians will continue to get panicked and over hyped by the attack and become quite hard for Rick to manage. I have a hard time believing Negan would help the whisperers. My prediction is that he will more or less help Rick defeat them thus earning his trust further. I think he has developed enough of a Stockholm syndrome for that.