Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Issue 155 Cover

Discussion in 'Volume 25: No Turning Back' started by ltomlinson31, Mar 15, 2016.

1. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

i agree, I've never seen more beautiful cats and dogs than the ones presented in this thread. ;)

2. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Mine will jump in the tub after I'm done and lick the water droplets...so odd!

3. Hedwig

Hedwig Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

So last night around 2am I'm on the couch reading, and hear this little sh*t meowing to come inside. I open the door and he immediately runs. I instantly feel like something is off, and then I hear it... SQUEAK! The brat brought a mouse in the house! I start yelling "ahh ah OMG" and jumping around and throw my pizza on the floor (>:0) he drops it on the mat, it's still squeaking and looking stunned- I am in the porch looking for something to trap it under when my dog Happy runs up and grabs it, which is super gross so I'm still yelling and then she drops it and I'm all "no! Get it! Get it Happy!" And then I made her run outside to "set it free" and then I tried not to feel like I was going to throw up the pizza I just ate.

Tagging fellow cat nerds and pet thread members [MENTION=8031]Jen7[/MENTION] [MENTION=75261]VickGrimes[/MENTION] [MENTION=7785]Neuropyramidal[/MENTION] [MENTION=40811]zombiemom62[/MENTION] [MENTION=17192]Dnae[/MENTION] to share in my horror lol

#163 Hedwig, Mar 20, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2016
  4. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

LOL...oh man, I would have freaked out too. That's what you want to be doing at 2am ;) Happy to the rescue!

Growing up, we had indoor/outdoor cats and some of them would proudly leave headless mice on the mat at the front door like "look what i did". So gross!

by the way, I love how sweet and innocent he looks in that pic after that whole ordeal lol.

5. Hedwig

Hedwig Well-Known Member

Haha I know right? He is lucky he's cute! He kept trying to lick me though which I was having none of.

Ugh! Headless mice are the grossest! We lived out of town for a few years and there were always nasty little gifts on my door step. It's hard to be mad though because they are always so proud and showing how much the love you. The joys of cats.

6. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

So you can't not tell us what happened to the mouse!? Did it live to see another day?

#166 Neuropyramidal, Mar 20, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2016
  7. Hedwig

Hedwig Well-Known Member

Well I would love to say that Happy was compassionate enough to set it free... But more then likely the last thing it ever saw was a couple rows of nice white teeth and a big pink tongue :/ poor little squeaker

Edit- it might actually have been a shrew- it was pretty tiny

8. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

it was probably it's Last Day on Earth.

9. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

I think if my cats that I have now saw a mouse, they would call in the dogs to get it, lol.

10. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Oh my god.....that is exactly how I would have reacted!!! Mice and frogs are the two creatures that send me over the edge with fear!

BTW....what a pretty little sh*t he is!

11. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

We had a black/white cat and her name was Miles. She was quite the huntress and would drag (quite literally) her prey to my doorstep. She was forever bringing me rabbits and squirrels that were larger than herself. Ahhhh I miss her, she was the sweetest snuggle bug

12. Hedwig

Hedwig Well-Known Member

Haha lazy turds!

Haha yeah Fergus is actually quite the hunter! When we lived on the ranch he killed a magpie, crow, a couple muskrats, and a raven (which is a giant black crow type bird the size of a chicken- I've just recently learned that lots of people south- like even 500kms south of where I live don't have them) I decomposed it and kept the skull! (Btw- I'm creepy)

That's impressive about the rabbits, wow! My friend told me Fergus thinks I am not a good hunter so he has to help me lol.

13. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

He is supposedly part Jack Russell terrier, with the personality to match, but other than that I have no idea. I got him from the city pound when he was about 2 1/2. So he's about 5 1/2 now. Time flies!

I am so envious of your pet family. I'd love to have a kitty too, but Kudo would probably chase it all day and make its life hell, lol. What type of dogs are yours?

14. kennyisalive94

kennyisalive94 Well-Known Member

Meh. I've had enough fun trolling, anyway. Tell you what, I'm gonna be nice to everyone around here and chill out. Will probably have to deal with 25 dislikes every time I make a new post and blablabla, but that's fun anyway. I know you're trying to be nice, so I'll do the same.

15. Hedwig

Hedwig Well-Known Member

Aww he's super cute! Yeah jack russels like to try to kill cats so that might be a dangerous combination
    Geppetto is an Alaskan husky/sled dog, and Happy is a Shepard/lab/collie cross farm mutt :p

16. a.t.a.k.i.t.h

a.t.a.k.i.t.h Member

Me: Wow 20 pages about a cover? I bet they release a lot of cool varients or something

::eek:pens thread::

ew.....................

dwight.

17. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Then i bet it was:

::clicks through thread::

"awww...kitties." Don't deny it!

18. a.t.a.k.i.t.h

a.t.a.k.i.t.h Member

:) cute and yes......I skimmed. I hope I never get that agitated with forums in my life. Im a lover.....

19. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Hey, you're a keeper!

20. a.t.a.k.i.t.h

a.t.a.k.i.t.h Member

Comes in looking for covers over 18 pages.

Leaves with Bae Richonne