Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

It must have been some WEAK moonshine.

Discussion in 'Episode 412 - Still' started by AllieSinn, Mar 4, 2014.

1. AllieSinn

AllieSinn Member

If 90 pound Beth had really never had a drink, the amount of moonshine they showed her drinking in this episode, would have driven her out of her mind.

Her eyes would have been rolling into the back of her head. She would have been speaking in tongues. And she would not have walked out of those woods. She would have either passed out or been dragged out.

This also applies to Darryl, who hasn't drank in awhile.... and not been eating real well.

I'm guessing that the writers assumed that the viewers wouldn't know how moonshine affects you..... or maybe the writers didn't really know themselves.

*But* if Beth and Darryl had decided to have a moonshine party, they would have been in coherent withing 30 - 45 minutes.... and probably eaten by walkers.

It was a really good episode tho and I enjoyed it, but I think the plot line would have been more realistic if it had been...

"Hey Beth..... I know where we can go find some BEER!"