Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

It’s bad to Lose People

Discussion in 'Episode 415 - I Lose People…' started by Sharpie61, Sep 22, 2018.

1. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Complaint department

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Overall I enjoyed the episode, but its sure consistent with its logical oddities. All these cars having batteries that work after 2.5 years to run the alarms. Especially the first car that already had a couple windows blown out even before the walker landed on it, which means the alarm would have gone off once already, and run the battery out.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  3. aemaurora

aemaurora New Member

My complaint is that they keep not killing the filthy woman despite the fact that she is obviously too far gone and has tried to kill them.

• Agree Agree x 9
  4. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Everyone had to have known that Jimbo was going to sacrifice himself at some point. No surprise there.

So Filthy Woman climbed up on to the vehicle to write on Jimbo's face after the noise stopped and all of the walkers had wandered away? And then she was going to clamber back down with her flailing Jimbo-on-a-stick, even though she had that gun shot to the chest, into a conveniently quiet walker-free zone?

Or, given the great height that Jimbo jumped from, he's right--he would have been a messed up creature of mostly broken bones. So maybe he won't be a walking Jimbo-on-a-stick? So Filthy Woman's stabbing was just to be obnoxious and not to weaponize him?

• Like Like x 2
  5. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

Try not to think when watching this show, because the writers don't.

It's so ridiculous too how they are dragging this cheesy villain into the finale. What great drama.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

This is what really pisses me off.......

I have a cat and his name is Monsieur Mignon
    [​IMG]
    Most of the time we refer to him as Monie (long vowel sound on the "o")

And as a nickname to his nickname we have, for forever and day, referred to him as MoMo (again, long vowel sound on the "o")

And now that woman calls Morgan MoMo and it drives me batshit insane. I cannot even refer to my fluff ball as MoMo anymore because when I do I think of her wretched character on the show

• Funny Funny x 6
  7. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

I didn’t like the way Alicia was able to drive the Swat mobile in the water, that clearly was suppose to be deep enough to cover a car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

LOL....ME TOO
    Not to mention allow for an alligator to thrash about while trying to drown his catch

Honestly Strand and John could have made like Jesus and damn near walked on water to get across since it was so damn shallow

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

Here we go:
    1) I'm so sick of hearing names ending in "o" over and over again.
    2) Agree with Neuro on the car batteries.
    3) How does the dirt bag function with a shotgun blast to the shoulder? She lost enough blood to pass out, but magically recuperates enough to escape.
    4) Is that Jim's (not Jimbo's) beer recipe written on this face? How the hell did she hear, let alone remember all that?
    5) Jim has a 3 second fight with a walker and gets bitten on the back while Morgan has an extended fight, with the walker literally all over him and doesn't get bit.
    6) Same with Lucianna. She had a walker right at her neck before Alicia stabbed it.
    7) June standing outside the ambulance having a heart to heart with Morgan while walkers close in.
    8) Helping an obviously demented murderer in a zombie apocalypse. Just doesn't make sense.

Other that those, I enjoyed the show. :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Not to mention the fact that she memorized the beer recipe. Lmao

11. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

It wasn’t that shallow a couple weeks ago when they jumped ship! Ok I know waters recede but Alicia didn’t know that! Completely reckless to barrel into the water like that.

• Agree Agree x 6
  12. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I giggled a bit when reading this because, you know, Neur-O

Yeah, this one got a big ol eye roll from me

Maybe that is why I have such an awful headache this morning.....all the eye rolling I did last night while watching the show

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I mean I know all the interstate LED signs no longer work so I suppose it stands to reason that Alicia is not heeding the cheesy warning of TxDOT when we have flash flood warnings issued "turn around, don't drown" :p:D
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

Maybe the windshield was gone but it looked intact, NOT A CRACK, during the shot of Jim’s body on the car.

Other than that I actually enjoyed this episode. And last week’s. Still a problematic season but I hope it ends strong

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Neuro was saying the first car, the one that Morgan flung the dead walker on to, was the one that had the missing window.

16. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

I loved it, lots of suspense because of bullshit, exactly the way a ZA is supposed to be.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

I think maybe the second car too! I’ll have to look

• Informative Informative x 1
  18. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

Cute cat. Why does he have a French name? :)

• Like Like x 1
  19. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

Morgan is sick strong, straight swinging a body around like it was a dry pillow.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I wish I had an interesting story but alas such is not the case.

My daughters attended school (grades K-6th) in Lafayette Lousiana, at that time French was part of the daily curriculum and in some schools 1/2 of the school day was taught completely in French (spoken by the teachers and the students) or French immersion as it was called. My oldest daughter fell in love with the language and contined taking classes through her sophomore year in high school (we moved from Louisiana to Texas when she was entering 7th grade),

So the answer is simply that my daughter found him as a kitten and thought he was cute but was not thrilled with calling him Mr. Cute - hence his name

• Like Like x 1