Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Item needed to breakdown structures. Sledgehammer anyone?

Discussion in 'Z1: Battle Royale' started by Silentghost14, Feb 2, 2015.

1. Mortesh

Mortesh Member

she missed the part about the sledge working for the player who owned the structure only.

she says people will use it for raiding.

2. BuzWeaver

BuzWeaver Guest

I'm sure we could see various types of breaching tools, however there should be a reasonable balance between base construction strength to discourage your typical prowler versus a base assault from a large group.

We have two schools of thought here, people who want to make their bases as impenetrable as possible and viking style raiding parties bent on pillaging. I'd wager to say that even the pro-pillagers would still like the luxury of having their base as secure as possible.

3. Silentghost14

Silentghost14 New Member

True. I more want it more for the purpose of tear down my own structures to reuse materials and not so much to break in to other peoples stuff. That why i think it should work like the hammer so that only the owner of the structure can tear it down using a sledgehammer.

4. Silentghost14

Silentghost14 New Member

Since were talking about the destruction of player built structure does anyone know if they have added a system for storage chests to break over time yet?

5. Impact

Impact New Member

Lol nice suggestion. I would like to see bases like 10x stronger, though.

6. Silentghost14

Silentghost14 New Member

I would like it so people cant glitch inside bases.

7. HandsUpDontShoot

I have built quite a few structures that I wanted to break down instead of leaving my clutter in the middle of the road.

Maybe they could implement something similar as the 4 digit code that we set on the doors of our bases. Make a destruct option on players items that would require a 4 digit code to break it down.

8. RyeGuy

RyeGuy Member

A little tip that has been preventing players from jumping over you're gate, place structured stairs infront of you're gate, You can still exit etc but it just makes it harder for them to jump over, not 100% going to keep everyone out though.

9. Doxipunk

Doxipunk Member

omg for the love of cake make this happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! plzplzplzplzplz we need a tool to remove buildings :C

10. ZombieGirl H1Z1

If this truly was only able to be used by the owner and no one else, it would be a perfect tool to implement into the game.

11. Silentghost14

Silentghost14 New Member

I know right.

12. Silentghost14

Silentghost14 New Member

What if they added items that generated into servers that also required the sledgehammer to break to get loot?

13. Kevy

Kevy Member

This needs to be a thing.

14. TeamChamber

TeamChamber Zombie Enthusiast

This sounds like a very good idea. It would make things more realistic and you could maybe get 1/2 the materials back after destruction

15. Silentghost14

Silentghost14 New Member

I wonder if a dev has seen this thread yet.

16. Silentghost14

Silentghost14 New Member

I have been wondering if the forums are really the best way to communicate suggestions to the development team. Does anyone know if they have some system in place for reporting problems with the game or suggestions?

17. FieldMarshall8

i feel your pain man. i did the exact same thing. i had to make a new base. it would be nice if the person who places it has some power over it such as remove it instantly or something. just in case that were to happen.

18. Uhzr11

Uhzr11 Member

Some Devs (not all) are on the forums from what ive seen. Im sure they monitor and take a peek in every now and then. Being Pre-Alpha, a games community is huge and can do wonderful things to make it better.

19. Silentghost14

Silentghost14 New Member

Its cool to know that a suggestion i made actually is now in the game. Sweet.