Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

its a game ...right?

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Off-Topic' started by MERCURYSB3, Mar 26, 2015.

1. MERCURYSB3

MERCURYSB3 Well-Known Member

just picked up MW2, its a great game, the campaign is really fun and the weapons like the centry gun and stinger missle seemed like old friends.now the point, i have never had a video game ever bother me like this one did it was the mission were the badguys kill all of the people in the airport terminal.i shot into the ground wasn't sure how the developers programed the game to me not shooting at all.ok, maybe i am wussing up in my old age, but this felt wrong and worst very possible in this day and time.i skipped the mission. made me wonder how the developers felt about this when they laid out the story board for this mission.:noidea::noidea::noidea:

2. Disasterpiece

Disasterpiece Active Member

i enjoyed killing all of those dirty pigs

3. PSIII

PSIII The Real West Don. (Super Moderator)
    Staff Member

I loved it. They did warn everyone when you first loaded it though about there being a sensitive mission. You can even skip it and acquire no penalties. You can even put not to shoot at all and still get to the cops. They mainly did it for the story, to emphasize how serious a threat Makarov was.

4. MERCURYSB3

MERCURYSB3 Well-Known Member

yea i got that,but in this day and time seems too real.and of course if this had happen they would blame it on a COD gamer.:pout::pout::pout:

5. burtpovski

burtpovski Member

I think MW2 was one of the BEST out of all the Call of Duty series. The campaign was done really nicely, and the multi player was really nice too. Not much more I would've wanted in a CoD game!

6. Kyler

Kyler Member

That's quite interesting. I think it was very entertaining. The campaign was nice.