Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

It's bad to Lose Yourself

Discussion in 'Episode 416 - … I Lose Myself' started by Sharpie61, Sep 29, 2018.

1. TDogResurrected

TDogResurrected Active Member

hahaha nawww, the finale was just as dumb/impossible/convoluted as the rest of the season. Good to know the stache of charged walkie talkies has yet to be extinguished. If you wonder into any building right now, you will find a charged walkie waiting for you! everyone knows that.

• Funny Funny x 3
  2. WillyJakkz

WillyJakkz Active Member

Yeah I think the car crash is their go to when writing both series.

And not just any crash, they are lol spinning out of control 80's Dukes of Hazzard style police car crashes.

Martha was like an 80's trope slasher film killer...she just kept coming back.

And yeah I thought they'd put the buckets underneath the holes in the tanker to get the ethanol as that seemed the logical thing to do vs just watching it spill out but thankfully Morgan saved the day with his stolen fancy word for alcohol filled truck!

• Like Like x 1
  3. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Martha was seriously the most ridiculous villain EVER. I still don't get the point. LOL

• Like Like x 1
  4. WillyJakkz

WillyJakkz Active Member

Yeah I think they were trying very very hard to ingratiate Morgan and his beliefs with FTWD fans and overused Martha as the vehicle to convey that.

And also to keep or get TWD fans to continue watching FTWD because of their connection to Morgan.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Great insight. That makes it make more sense in a nonsensical way. Lmao

• Like Like x 1