Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Its like they forgot about Sam

Discussion in 'Episode 608 - Start To Finish' started by Kill Judith, Nov 30, 2015.

1. Kill Judith

Kill Judith Member

When they were putting Walker Guts on themselves and Sam walks in. He was totally shocked. You would have thought that when they devised the plan they would have got him right away. Like women and children first? Get them all gutted up and then it goes on the men? Its like they totally forgot about Sam.

2. CSFurious

CSFurious Member

Rick probably wanted to leave him & Rick only is taking him because he wants to bang his Mom

3. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

There is no good moment to cover a child in walker guts. :)

4. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

They should have thrown Sam out the second story window so the walkers would be drawn to him and the rest could have run away. Maybe throw Ron along with him as dessert.

5. Throbhammer

Throbhammer New Member

Maybe ask him to turn off the 1920's swing music while zombies attack the house.

6. JMac

JMac Member

I don't know, it did seem pretty chaotic in that house.
    I could see why they would of just let him chill in his room. I mean there wasn't really a lot of time, or really none at all to go check on him, and give him a good talking too. As for the walker guts, you have to remember these are Alexandrians... So, I could see too how crazy this must of been to all of em, and chaotic, so handling Sam was probably not high on the list. Jessie, I think did her best, I mean why pull the kid out during all that when he is already so freaked out!! It would just freak him out more!! I can understand why they waited for him to be the last one, also I think eventually Jessie would of gotten him, but he came out before...
    Also there is not much one can do that situation...with a kid as screwed up as Sam. Anything they would of done besides leaving him in that room would of made the situation a lot worse. Least I think so. It's almost like a medical procedure, or something like that. Sometimes when people are nervous and scared, it's better to go into the situation blind then know all the facts.

7. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

That record would have gone out the window. Even without the walkers being there.

8. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

[h=3]MISTAKES + DIFFICULTIES[/h][h=1]Would have vs Would of[/h][h=2][/h]The conditional perfect, would have, refers to a missed opportunity in the past. In informal speech, it contracts to would’ve, not "would of."
    I would have (would’ve) liked to see that movie.
    I would of liked to see that movie.

She would have (would’ve) told me if that happened.
    She would of told me if that happened.

If you had asked me, I would have (would’ve) tried to help.
    If you had asked me, I would of tried to help.

Would have can never be written "would of." However, the latter does exist: when the present conditional would is followed by an expression that begins with of.
    She would, of course, live with me.
    Past: She would, of course, have lived with me.

I ask no more of you than I would of myself.
    Past: I asked no more of you than I would’ve of myself.

The Bottom Line

The erroneous phrase "would of" is probably due to the very similar pronunciation of would’ve. I would’ve told you this sooner, but I needed to save something for the bottom line.

• Like Like x 1
  9. QuantumCurt

QuantumCurt Member

"Forgot."

They need to hurry up and kill that kid off already. We all know it's going to happen. He's going to get bitten, Jessie is going to lose her mind, Rick's going to bang her and calm her down. Then Ron's going to try to kill Carl, Rick will kill Ron, and Jessie will lose her mind again, but she'll still end up banging Rick afterward.

10. RatFeeder

RatFeeder Member

His mom did, she asked him to do that one simple task, yet the little guy just let it play on and on.

11. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

Nobody expects the dangling preposition !

12. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

I don't blame Sam for being traumatized. But seeing him go "mom? mom?" That kid is one step away from screaming his lungs out or running uncontrollably. Jessie should really have paid more attention to him before going downstairs, and be paying more attention to him now. I blame Jessie for whatever he's about to do in the next episode.

13. Felicia

Felicia Active Member

His big brother too. Both of them can hear him, but they just walk on dumbly letting him call out for her, something no scared kid has ever done for his mom. Duh. That infuriated me. She knew how afraid he was. He should have been coated in guts, under her arm, and held close so she could comfort him, or if the worst happened and he started to panic, she could put her hand over his mouth and try to calm him down if he started to freak.

But I guess that wouldn't make a very good episode.

14. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

They might not go the ''women and children first'' way but rather ''put on the life jacket first on yourself so that you are better prepared to help others''. Just like in a plane when you need to put on the oxygen mask, an adult is to do it on himself first before helping the needy around him. So, Sam is not forgotton.

Sam is definitely not in a strong mental state. It was only yesterday when he saw the Wolves coming in hacking people to death. In response, he retreated to upstairs. Psychologically, I think he is retreating and collapsing as well. On one hand, Jessie had not been preparing him for the reality of the outside world. And I think it all started, for him, when he heard that horrible story that Carol told him in the armoury about the 'monsters'. I bet this 'monsters' thing is deeply rooted in his mind now. So, when he sees so many walkers so close, he is cracking up real fast.

15. lovethishow

lovethishow Member

They should have seriously put some duct tape over his mouth so he couldn't talk or make noise without takings his arms out from under the sheet. Ron too. Not judith because she may not be able to breath through her nose quite yet plus if she makes noise the walkers can't see her and might not know where the sound is coming from...

16. JMac

JMac Member

Also forgot about this earlier but there was also the Deanna situation going on...
    Who knew when she was gonna turn? Luckily they moved Judith, but since Sam wasn't going to come downstairs, maybe it was best they just left him in his room with his door shut.
    Honestly tho, I think it was just too chaotic to deal with a whining screwed up kid.

17. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

When you're too busy to deal with the scared, screwed up kid it gets you killed later.

18. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

I bet they're wishing they forgot about his ass now.

19. jujulita

jujulita Member

Maybe they were just trying to pretend he was gone... and the little bastard showed up anyway.
    What an offspring, Jessie.

20. Walker3895

Walker3895 Member

Did you not listen to what deanna said to rick? She explained to him that he saves the alexandrians not as favors but because they are his people now too