Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Jadis = Judas?

Discussion in 'Episode 710 - New Best Friends' started by Chr1s, Feb 19, 2017.

1. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

Couldn't help notice that Rick had a stigmatic hand wound while she was telling him her name that sounds an awful lot like Judas.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

I figured the junkyard group read of Tolkien and Martin in their spare time. :p

3. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

After all Rick's crew have been through, why are they so sure garbage gang will honor a deal?

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

That "We own your lives now. Wanna buy them back?" line did not sit well with me. I don't trust them either.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

Agree. They're out for themselves only. They've been together since the beginning. Not trustworthy.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

The junkyard group might become the Whisperers. Their leader did say she feared her group might "change". ;)

7. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

Good catch on the name, and I think you are right. Something about them doesn't sit well with me.

8. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

We don't know a hell of a lot about them yet. They're a little too Thunderdome-ish for me but as long as Rick gets them guns, Jadis will probably keep up her end of the deal. She let the group go and she didn't have to but Rick still needs to be a little cautious none the less.

9. Hedwig

Hedwig Well-Known Member

10. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

I do have a feeling this junkyard group will take the place of the Whisperers. The leader did have quite a few Alpha vibes to her and the group was obviously a little more crazy than than most of the groups we see in the show without being so over the top crazy that it would end up being a bit of a turnoff to the tv audience.

11. OaklandBorn

OaklandBorn Member

And all throughout the episode she was talking about we don't bother we take or something like that and she even said it when rick was asking about the guns on the boat she said we don't bother we take so why trust them that once you give them the guns they will actually help you in the war

• Like Like x 1
  12. Miamicuse

Miamicuse Active Member

How does Rick know they are not another outpost for the Saviors? Why was he so quick to lobby them to join him in this fight without knowing who they are?

If "Judas" is to betray someone, wouldn't it make more sense to betray a "Jesus" instead?

• Like Like x 1
  13. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I do not trust this group at all. They are obviously only looking out for themselves. Jadis sees this as an opportunity to get guns. Once she has those guns will her loyalty still lie with Rick?

Personally I think her loyalties lie with whoever is the next best resource to getting her group "stuff and thangs" that they themselves do not have to work for. Which ever group is the highest bidder at the moment wins their "temporary" support. If the saviors catch wind of this group they are in a better position to offer not only a great deal of guns but also food and medicine. Jadis will dump Rick and Co. in a heartbeat and might even go so far as to betray Rick and Co. (and there you have your Jadis/Judas realization).

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. mrwicked

mrwicked Member

Jadis reminds of the girl from Galaxy Quest lol
    [​IMG]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. RicksdaMan

RicksdaMan Active Member

I believe so to. Just the way they speak is a good indication of their mind set. And I can buy the Jadis in the role as Alpha.

• Like Like x 1
  16. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

If Gabriel had betrayed Ricks group , he would have been Judas Priest. Then if the garbage gang put Gabriel into a bunch of scrapped cars, he would have been into heavy metal.

• Funny Funny x 2
  17. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

They're not good ol' boy enough to be saviours. Seem more like emo nerdiest. Without all the talking. Maybe they communicate telepathically like the bigheads on Star Trek. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  18. Ubiq

Ubiq Active Member

I don't trust this Garbage Pail Kids group at all, just too fishy.

19. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

You sure you're not thinking of the Oceanside women?

20. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

They do seem desperate for food and supplies so maybe they will comply once they get their weapons. At the same time, it's hard to imagine that a group whose motto is "take, don't bother" will suddenly throw themselves into a war. Jadis said they want to change, but that's a huge change from sneaking around for months, waiting for someone to get supplies for them so they don't even have to risk navigating a lake full of walkers.

• Like Like x 1