Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

JADIS'S PICTURES AND NEGANS BAT

Discussion in 'Episode 814 - Still Gotta Mean Something' started by TDogResurrected, Apr 5, 2018.

1. TDogResurrected

TDogResurrected Active Member

What would be your one keep sake from the pre-zombie world if you could bring ONE item? Me? Id hope to keep my HUGE custom bowie knife...it'll keep me warm, feed, safe and remind me that things have and can get better. I don't have a snappy name for it... gatta work on that. What about you? Box of Twinkies? Grandpa's 1911 (ammo not included)? A sailboat to sail the seas? (worked out so well for Abigail)

2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

At this point in your post I briefly thought you were asking if I'd bring you as my keepsake, and it was a very powerful, touching moment.

This is me leaving my house to live in the ZA:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. tsahi

tsahi Member

My phone. Even without a cellular network, these devices are so omnipotent, they are the invention of the century. For starter, it has maps, small flash light, camera, radio, music to pass the time, and it has pictures of your loved ones.

Oh, and a solar charger, of course.

4. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

My gun. With that, I can acquire anything else I would ever need.

All my sentimental items wouldn't help me in that world, as much as I'd like to keep this or that, no picture or airloom is going to feed me.