Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Jeffrey Epstein

Discussion in 'Debaters' started by Lindigo, Jul 14, 2019.

1. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Wow, the rich are different, even in prison. Well, if I were insanely rich and spending the rest of my days in prison, I also would want to hire attorneys to sit with me throughout the day to avoid being in a grim, dim, rodent-infested cell.

I would even offer funds to build a new state-of-the-art prison if they would reward me with a private not-horrible cell. What else would my millions be good for. Eventually I'd be dead and they'd still have their prison. Seriously, with the privatization of the prison system, he might have been able to fund something like that.

2. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

3. Lindigo

I don't believe the official finding of suicide. Unless they give their reasoning--and it has to be more than, "He was locked up and no one had opportunity to murder him"--virtually no one is going to believe it.

Apparently his lawyers will have a second autopsy done.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/article234092182.html

4. Lindigo

5. Lindigo

6. Lindigo

This goes a bit off track and quite funny as they go on talking.

7. Lindigo

This is fascinating, showing the tactics Epstein used to attempt to injure the reputations of others, and how little it took for him to begin that nastiness. In my mind, it tends to clear reputations of people who had the misfortune to be around him.

8. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

So the newest development in the Epstein murder is that the footage from the camera outside his cell was unusable at the time of his "suicide", even though the footage from other times IS usable. Are we still in America?

"
    Video footage from at least one camera in the hallway outside the jail cell of alleged sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein is reportedly too damaged to be of any value for investigators looking into his death last month, which has been ruled a suicide.

The Washington Post, citing three people briefed on the matter, reported Monday that it is unclear why the footage from the Metropolitan Correctional Center was determined to be unusable. The report said there is footage in better condition taken of the area.

It is not clear if the issue with the footage is isolated or an ongoing problem at the facility."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/some-footage-outside-jeffery-epsteins-jail-cell-is-unusable-report-says

9. Morgotha

O.k., I might take some heat for this, but this isn't like some tough kidnapping young girls in the USSR and bringing them to Esptein in the dead of night. If at 16 someone asks you if you want to massage an older man for money wearing only a thong, unless you're retarded you should understand what they are asking you.

I have endless compassion for someone taken from their home and forced to do terrible things. I don't have nearly as much for someone making a conscious decision to work as a prostitute.

"
    Haley Robson was a 16-year-old South Florida high school student when an acquaintance from school approached her at a local pool with an intriguing offer: Did she want to make extra money giving massages to a billionaire in Palm Beach?

She agreed. When Jeffrey Epstein tried to grope her while she was giving him a massage, wearing nothing but a thong, she brushed his hand away, Ms. Robson said in a 2009 deposition for a civil case. But she continued to visit Mr. Epstein’s mansion dozens more times, in a lucrative new role: a recruiter of other teenage girls from her school.

“I didn’t have to convince them,” she said in the deposition. “I proposed to them. They took it.”"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...rls-for-jeffrey-epstein/ar-AAGvWCn?li=BBnb7Kz

10. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

I had a little compassion for her before the last small quote from her at the end.

She was 16 and young and dumb. Then the last paragraph shows she knew what she was getting others in to. o_O

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Morgotha

Believe me, I understand what it's like to be young, excited, and dumb. I also know that some people just seem to be born with something missing from them.

12. PepperAnn

Well she kinda proved that with that last quote.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. PepperAnn

BTW all criminal charges against Epstein have been dropped. :confused:

14. tink

tink Well-Known Member

That's usually what happens when a person dies while charged. They can't be proven guilty in a court of law so charges are dropped.

Aaron Hernandez's conviction was initially vacated after he died because he was appealing it at the time of his death (the prosecutors and family of the man he murdered eventually got the conviction reinstated).

15. PepperAnn

Well I can now understand why all of his victims were outraged when he "committed suicide".

16. Morgotha

I wonder if the charges being dropped have any other legal ramifications. IOW, does it affect a future prosecutor's ability to go after one of his helpers if he isn't being charged, vs. if he had been convicted?

17. tink

tink Well-Known Member

18. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

19. DeadZedHead

DeadZedHead Well-Known Member

Epsteins Fitbit told trump that he was about to flip on him. Trump... took measures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Morgotha

Trump knows what a Fitbit is???:eek::eek:

• Funny Funny x 1