Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Jessica's Family

Discussion in 'Episode 211 - Pablo & Jessica' started by Neuropyramidal, Sep 11, 2016.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Quite a few left, judging by the dinner at the end. Will this be our group for awhile, complete with red shirts and everything? Or will something disastrous happen soon [of course], and only one or two [or none] remain with us for a bit? And if so, who?

And was it realistic most of them broke bread with Elena so quickly? And that Oscar allowed Strand into the honeymoon suite? ;)

2. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

!!! I was surprised to see so many redshirts in this episode as a part of Oscar's group. I counted 7 extras (and they're going for consistency as one of them appeared last week. Speaking of consistency, I noticed several recurring La Colonia extras tonight, esp the old supposed-to-be-dead-parishioner lady and the blue haired girl lol).

I would imagine one or two will die soon. I hope some of them become part of the main group along with Madison, Alicia etc. I don't think Ilene will survive for long because she just seems to be angry/grieving mother, same with Andres - he just exists lol no story attached. I would like to see Oscar as a part of the group. Same with Elena and a couple of the extras and maybe even Ilene if she stops being so mopey. Hector doesn't seem like he will last long. He's useful yes but I find Elena more intriguing.

Photo of dinner party including entire group (minus Ilene and Oscar who are still grieving) - http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/File:AMC_211_Dinner_Party.png

As for the wedding guests accepting Elena and Hector so quickly, I suppose it's because they really proved themselves and did the hard work of clearing the hotel of the zombies.

PS I discovered the synopsis for 2x13 and it sounds so cool, can it be posted somewhere? I have questions and predictions!

3. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Yeah, you can post the synopsis, just make a thread "213 - Synopsis" and put it in the 212 section. It will get moved to 213 when a thread opens up. :)

4. Znuts

Znuts Member

I think something disastrous will happen. Either those walkers that just fell into the ocean will start to come back or another herd will pass through. If that doesn't happen then Madison said it to the red shirts a few times that bad people will come and try to take the place.