Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Jessie's walker kill

Discussion in 'Episode 605 - Now' started by Robert Olalo, Nov 11, 2015.

1. Robert Olalo

Robert Olalo New Member

I know walker flesh is like made of butter and all, but even for that the ease at which Jessie took down that one walker was pretty ridiculous. I mean she just lightly poked the damn thing and down it went.

2. Sachiko

Sachiko Active Member

I don't know, it didn't bother me that much. I figured Betsy's skin/eye was still relatively soft considering she just turned.

3. Stuartino

Stuartino Member

I assumed she deftly popped her in the eye, which was a good idea, I was however a little concerned with the length of her knife. It seemed a little short, but maybe like they say its not size that matters.

4. Elton Dixon

Elton Dixon Member

i was wondering the same thing, just the eye got poked

5. Montyzuma

Montyzuma Member

I thought more people should go through the eyes. What has been bothering me is when Morgan pokes them in the back of the head with his staff. It doesn't seem like it penetrates into the head much at all.

6. mfinley

mfinley Member

Don't worry for every time they write a scene where a new born baby could dispatch walkers using just a binky, they will write another one where walkers are super fearsome and dangerous and barely escapable like hiding in a room, overpowering someone and biting them to death.

7. WalkingBuckeye

WalkingBuckeye Well-Known Member

Early lobotomies were performed by sliding a scalpel between the eye and the upper orbital socket and then basically wriggling it around in the frontal lobes. But I thought you had to get brain stem to kill them, and Jessie's knife didn't seem long enough for that. Maybe she wasn't trying to kill Betsy, just dull some of her reactions.

8. Spartangal22

Spartangal22 Member

[MENTION=70142]WalkingBuckeye[/MENTION] :zombies_nosmile: That sounds pleasant. Excuse me while I vomit now.

9. WalkingBuckeye

WalkingBuckeye Well-Known Member

I'm here for you.

10. deadcpa

deadcpa Member

She should have done that to Pete