Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Jesus H, It's time to rate this damn thing!!

Discussion in 'Episode 610 - The Next World' started by Neuropyramidal, Feb 20, 2016.

?

Rate the Fracker

1. 10

30 vote(s)
    33.7%
  2. 9

20 vote(s)
    22.5%
  3. 8

20 vote(s)
    22.5%
  4. 7

9 vote(s)
    10.1%
  5. 6

2 vote(s)
    2.2%
  6. 5

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  7. 4 horsemen of the apocalypse couldn't save this

2 vote(s)
    2.2%
  8. The trinity does not approve

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  9. 2

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  10. 1

3 vote(s)
    3.4%
  1. PassionatePat

PassionatePat Member

A lot of people have been criticizing the time jump and I just want to defend it for a moment. 6a played out over about 5 days and 4b-5a took place over about two weeks. So the show goes increadbly fast. We need time jumps to allow our group to heal and rationalize some progress and growth. Also lets not kid ourselves we know the show has been on for six years and Chandler started when we was 10. Let's give some time gaps to allow him to mature and let the story and our group a chance to breath.

2. Rasheeda Austin

Rasheeda Austin New Member

10 All Day

10 Awesome episode

3. Jevichino Novo

Jevichino Novo New Member

I enjoyed the comic relief of the adventures of Rick and Daryl but I also thought it showed them as vulnerable, which is not how I like to view either man as being. Even all the talk from Rick about letting others in, seemed too sudden of an awakening for him. Only a month, or as Daryl says a few weeks since they cleared all the walkers and the death of Jesse's entire family, I would expect Rick to be on point! I did like him hooking up with Michonne. It makes sense that they can finally be in a relationship with someone else who they don't have to worry about. I don't see Rick ever hesitating to let her go into a dangerous situation. She is the deadliest of them all. My opinion of Paul (Jesus) is that he will end up being a Ben like traitor, (if you familiar with Lost). He already has the mysteriousness of a Ben and is able to do amazing things that for now cannot be explained. Looking forward to the weeks ahead and not too worried about the others as there have been many episodes that left character stories on hold. Either way it was obviously a very important setup to the future!

4. forest

forest New Member

9. I really enjoyed this episode. Could be a 10 but I don´t get quite a few things like some of you mentioned already (car in the water, Jesus came free while Daryl was watching him...) I don´t want questioning every thing I like good entertainment. I like Rick and Michonne together. Think it´s much better for Rick to have a strong woman at his side. He has to take care of Carl and Judith so he doesn´t need a woman who is weak. And not to forget I love the scene with Daryl and Rick together shooting the zombie!

5. Lilliam

Lilliam Active Member

I hate to rate things with solid 10s because it implies perfection and really, nothing is perfect. There is always some improvement.
    But, since one must always be flexible and open to new experiences, I'm giving this episode a solid 10.
    It was a 9.5 and then Richonne happened. And the choirs sang and the angels wept.