Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Jesus is an inside cat.

Discussion in 'Episode 802 - The Damned' started by TDogResurrected, Nov 2, 2017.

1. TDogResurrected

TDogResurrected Active Member

Jesus needs to be left at home. Jesus doesn't follow plans, and wont kill a hostile to save a friends life. There is a word for that...liability! Father Gabriel and Morgan are on board and their as stubborn as they come. So Jesus you can stay home. Leave the actual life changing, agreed upon actions to the wo(men) who have their heads on straight. ANY BLOOD/DEATHS FROM THE CAPTURED SAVIORS, OR FROM PROTECTING THE CAPTURED SAVIORS IS ON JESUS HANDS! (Side bar, I hope jesus mercy bites them in the butt and morgan gives the, I TOLD YOU SO, stare to Jesus). (Yes murder is wrong, but the saviors must be put down. (and dont post any "but then your no better then the saviors" crap, FALSE, the saviors burn people alive, kill/beat people on whims and literally gut people just cause))

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

@Dnae likes cats, so this would work out well. I'm sure she would give him a home. Just keep him away from @Lindigo because you know what she does to any 'Tom' cats. :p:p:p

• Funny Funny x 4
  3. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I'm pretty proud of this masterpiece:

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Here Jesus kitty kitty kitty.....

He can perch himself on my lap and I will scratch him in the places that make him go "purr"

• Funny Funny x 4
  5. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Now I do admit when I think the show has faltered and they did so here as far as continuity of story goes. In the 6th season Jesus is the one who tells them about the saviors and Hilltop. While he (Jesus) is not the one who makes the deal for Rick and the gang to basically murder people in their sleep, he also did nothing to dissuade it from happening.
    Let us not forget that Rick along with Daryl, Glenn, Heath, Abe, Sasha, et al sauntered into what they thought was a compound and killed people in their sleep. And they knew that these people were not the people who threatened A,D and S earlier (since they were already crisp). These people at the outpost could have been clueless about others threatening people for all Rick and company knew. The only one who saw any real evidence of their savagery was Glenn when he saw the polaroids on the wall and that was after many had their throats slit. Otherwise Rick and the gang were killing people solely based on the word of a person they had only recently met.

I just do not believe that one can say that Rick and the gang are without "sin". They have administered their own brand of brutality at times. And I can say, and will say that the reason for Jesus' reaction is as many have stated - he wants to prevent, as much as is possible, his family and friends from becoming exactly like those they are fighting against. And YES Jesus will kill someone if it means one of his own faces death*...he has already done so.

**At the outpost Jesus does kill the savior who is about to kill Glenn and Heath. no denying that.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

That good morning stretch DOES look very feline. Hmmm......