Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Jesus Saves, All Others Pay

Discussion in 'Episode 803 - Monsters' started by moonunit0103, Nov 8, 2017.

1. moonunit0103

moonunit0103 New Member

Hey,

Worst shots in the world. Funny how instead of shooting Megan directly with one shot, they shoot out windows. Go figure...

Jesus on his own decided to make prisoners of the most treacherous and sadistic of the Savior's. Nice try, but he is going have many folks killed because of his delusion.

The plot is really inconsistent. This is Maggie's 3 season being pregnant, yet she isn't showing; after all of this time, there is still cigarettes, gasoline, booze, and ammo to waste.

So ridiculous, it is a farce, inane.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  2. jiggeryqua

jiggeryqua Active Member

When I find a TV show as flawed as you find TWD, I just stop watching it. Are you able to articulate why you both continue to watch it and post on a forum relating to it, when you don't even like it?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Who’s Megan?

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  4. Daryl Rocks

Daryl Rocks Well-Known Member

And create an account just to bitch about it...

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

So you are standing outside of a room. The room only has one door. There is no window, no crack under the door, no way at all to spy light inside the room. Outside the room, on your side of the wall, are three light switches.

Let's count them together. One......two......three!

Two of the light switches do absolutely nothing. One of them turns on a light bulb inside the room. You can play with the switches all you want, but you have to stop touching them once you open the door, and you can only open the door once. Once the door is open you can go inside.

So how do you determine which switch turns on the light with 100% certainty??. No messing with the electrical wiring you naughties!!

• Creative Creative x 1
  6. Apollonia

Apollonia Well-Known Member

You are wrong. Megan died in Season 1, Episode 8. Good news though, a position opened up at KKK Daily. They need an entertainment writer. I referred you. Good luck.

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

People have been doing this throughout the 4 years I've been coming on here, and I'll never understand it. It's one thing to lose interest after already being a member...but why join JUST to say you hate it? lmao.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

We are all Megan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  9. fylimar

fylimar Active Member

I started watching Once upon a time a while ago. I didn't like it (not a huge Disney fairy tales fan here, I like my fairy tales dark and bloody), so I stopped watching and moved on. What I didn't do, was creating an account on a Ouat fanborad to start bitching about it. That is disrespectful to the people, who actually like the show (and if there happens to be Ouat fans here: I apologise, but I grew up with the original fairy tales and don't like the fluffy versions, so it's my taste, not the show).
    If someone wants to critisise - sure, we all do it, but do it in a civilised way, you know, with arguments. I'm sick of all the 'Tara is fat', 'Jesus is dumb', 'Morgan should die'...threads, that never really deal with those characters, but just blur out insults.
    There are some good threads that deal with wethere Jesus decision was right or wrong and people made good arguments for both sides.
    And there are a lot of threads that deal with why Rick & Co shoot the windows instead of Negan and there were some good explanations (assuming that with Megan he meant Negan).