Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Jesus Was a Dismissive Dicksicle.

Discussion in 'Episode 907 - Stradivarius' started by Neuropyramidal, Nov 21, 2018.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

he he he, I like my thread titles like I like my women. Provacative. Hawt. And with a ring of corrugated cardboard to keep me from burning my fingeeees!

Jesus, in apparent leadership discontention, was being a pretty dismissive handlebar to Tara who seems to be working hard for the community. Does his miss his days of roaming outside of the community? Is his mind focused solely on his training sessions with Aaron? Does he just in general not like the role of leader, and all the crapola that comes with it? What say you?

This thread was created with 9 parts love, and one part Aunt Jemima cinnamon cornbread, @Dnae

**Runs to the nearest nuclear fall-out shelter.......

**Oops, Alex Jones was already there, and had recently taken a dump....

**Runs to the nearest TGIFridays. The family sized Bean Nachos are enough to create a 50 foot radius invisibility shield..

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. offrope

offrope Active Member

The dicksicle-ness is caused by Jesus having a man-bun. When he wore his hair down, like a man, he was a reasonable guy.

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. bentstrider83

bentstrider83 Active Member

I saw him more as a bit of "Ninja Diplomat" as opposed to an up-front leader. Get things done his way, in the shadows, without drawing too much attention to himself.

Of course he could just keep being the figurehead while Tara and such perform all the actual paper-pushing.

6. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

If I did that, my post count would be at 7 or maybe 8 posts. I would have no purpose here.

P.S. Boobs.

• Funny Funny x 1