Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Judging by Lori's reaction...

Discussion in 'Episode 213 - Beside the Dying Fire' started by Cal_For_Carol, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Cal_For_Carol

Cal_For_Carol Member

Do you think she thought the showdown between Rick and Shane would turn out the other way and Rick would end up dead? Considering she was the one who advised them sorting it out>

2. Felicia

Felicia Active Member

I didn't get the impression she was nearly as upset about Rick killing Shane as she was that Carl had to put Shane down when he came back as a walker. Neither one of them has any merit, but hey, its a drama.

3. Lewk00t

Lewk00t Active Member

Lori was only upset because she felt that after Rick killed Shane, Lori felt like Rick was turning into Shane and was going to become more like him after killing his best friend, he'd take a turn for the worst. Confirmed by Sarah Wayne Callies in an interview.

4. VirusZ

VirusZ Member

Thank you for explaining this! I know it's sorta "old news" but I could NOT for the life of me understand why she was so upset!

#4 VirusZ, Nov 13, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2013
  5. Lewk00t

Lewk00t Active Member

Ah, no problem! haha

6. Franklin

Franklin Member

Wow! Lori's character has some major issues. Her husband killed Shane out of self-defense. How is that close to changing for the worst?

7. batongal

batongal Active Member

It makes sense that she would be concerned that Rick was turning into Shane and she can have the horrified reaction but to slap Rick's hand away and walk away in disgust never made sense at all. I think the writers got the emotions wrong since the audience was so confused by it.