Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Judith Fighting Walkers

Discussion in 'Episode 1004 - Silence the Whisperers' started by Neuropyramidal, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I agree it is fun for the show, but is having a 10 year old battling walkers really good parenting? For the show, it works well enough, but in reality how long would she last before her sword missed and the walker just fell upon her? 2 minutes? 1 minute? She's 10. Its the ZA, and everyone has to harden themselves to reality, but do 10 year olds really need to be already fighting walkers? There is a balance here. We need 10 year olds to survive at a high rate if we want the human race to continue. Battling walkers is not like chess, where if you want to become a grandmaster, you better start playing at age 6. You frankly just don't need to start that young. It would be perfectly fine for Judith to practice fighting with other people until she is maybe 15, and closer to the size of an adult, and THEN start fighting walkers.

Having said that, its still fun to watch Judith fight walkers ;)

• Like Like x 1
  2. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

I dislike Judith. Her "cuteness" really doesn't get to me. Her fighting zombies with ninja poses feels ridiculous.

3. Camilleyun

Camilleyun Well-Known Member

To be fair, Michonne didn't take her into battle, they arrived at Hilltop when it was under attack. Judith just joined in.
    Michonne has been grooming Judith since they could spar with sticks but I agree Judith would be a goner with any other melee weapon other than a long sword or katana - there's no way she could stab an upright walker in the head with a knife, and she doesn't have the strength to use something like Luke's.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

It was one of my favorite moments in the episode because of that fact, that Michonne has been grooming her. In that world kids have to grow up quickly, or they end up not growing up at all.

I did have a problem with the scene from last year where Judith came out of nowhere, pulled out a gun and stopped Negan on his motorcycle.That wasn't believable on a few different levels, her out there alone, just being where Negan was and then being such a good shot.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

This is true. But an upright walker poses little harm to Judith as his head cannot get to bite her. When a walker begins to bend down, Judith could then stab the walker at that posture and crucial moment.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2