Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Judith. Grimes

Discussion in 'Episode 905 - What Comes After' started by Neuropyramidal, Nov 4, 2018.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Cailey Fleming is the 18th actress to portray Judith grimes, counting Kinsley Dillon in the S8 fantasy scenes. And if they plan on keeping continuity from now on...perhaps the last?

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Seventh_son

Seventh_son Well-Known Member

She's part Rick, part Michonne. I dig it!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. 92Pony

92Pony Active Member

Actually, she's part Lori and part Shane. :D:p

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. KiernansFaerie

KiernansFaerie Active Member

I loved the older Judith ending. It was the perfect way to show the time that has passed.
    Her look was a combination of Rick and Michonne. That makes sense and tugs at the heartstrings a bit.
    Finally, if I'm raising a child in that world, she's getting trained from the day she can hold a gun steady. That's survival. I doubt that she's playing with dolls and having tea parties too often.
    Children in a world like that are going to grow up fast and be nothing like children in our world.
    It worked for me.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  5. DragonRacer

DragonRacer Well-Known Member

Yeah, that was sorta my take-away as well. This is a world that has essentially gone back to like medieval times. Back then, kids grew up super fast and had no real childhood, just "training for adulthood roles", because people didn't live very long.

Well, in this instance, you have an extremely dangerous world where growing up to full adulthood is going to be tough. Parents are absolutely going to be training their kids early on to be soldiers, for self-defense if nothing else. No different than watching Game of Thrones and seeing 7-year-olds sparring with swords.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  6. tsahi

tsahi Member

No more than Rick making headshots while laying on the ground, suffering immense pain, and nearly passed out, in the bridge camp.

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. BulletofBullets

BulletofBullets Active Member

I can't argue with you on that lol I just wanted an excuse to chime in (I still think Clementine is cool, the game has just been falling apart since s2 so yeah tlou is a winner)

8. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

I'm torn. On one hand it was cool, on the other it was sort of goofy. I'm hoping she had adults with her and it was them who took out the walkers. No training in the world is going to change the physics of a kid that size shooting a .44, let alone doing it with such accuracy. If she had a .22, maybe. But the size and power behind such a hand gun is just too much.

Plus who would let a kid that size wander around the woods by herself? Again, I'm sure she's trained and deadly growing up in that world. But again the physics come into play. You need to stab the head of a walker, she would need a ladder to do it if she came face to face with walkers. Even as trained as she may be, she's simply too small to go out on her own. I assume she's leading a group.....at least I hope she's leading a group.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. DragonRacer

DragonRacer Well-Known Member

My assumption is she was leading a group or at least part of a group and she was getting some real practice. Like letting a lion cub go for its first kill while Momma watches. That the previews of the next episodes show Aaron trying to take the blame for bringing this new group of people in, but Judith steps in and tells Michonne it was her who was responsible makes me think Aaron, at minimum, was with Judith in that scene. Just off-camera in the woods. Probably running to catch up to her because she ran off to get into shenanigans.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Elly F.

Elly F. Member

Magna and her ppl arrive with hoods over their heads in ASZ dont they? So someone was carrying those. And if she were with Aaron maybe he was teaching her the art of recruitment. I doubt she'd be by herself, but she is related to Carl and Lori, so listening probably isnt her strong suit.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 4
  11. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

Her play group should include:- Hershel Jr (age 7), Gracie (age 8) and perhaps Henry (age 17-19)
    (numbers taken from the walking dead wiki)

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Lmao @ needing a ladder.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Sully

Sully Active Member

Clem was able to take walkers down by the knees and then stab them in the end.

People just hating on lil ass kicker.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Blueman

Come to think of it, she does not need a ladder. An adult walker approaches her and wants to eat her. What would the walker do? The walker obviously has to bend down to get his mouth close to her and that is the time she nails them good, every single one them.:)

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  15. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

And I'm thinking there will be a lil Michonne/Rick child, abt 5.

16. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

I'm wondering if she will have a "play group" or if she won't sort of be all business and no "kid stuff". Like Rick told Carl around the same age, no more kid stuff.

It could, in itself, be a subplot. That these kids don't grow up the same way we do now or the older characters did. They need to be survivors right out of the gate. The kids won't know the difference they never experienced life before the fall. But the adult characters might have a hard time accepting that these kids never actually get to be kids.

17. Blueman

Home schooling is, obviously, the only method to teach the kids. When the kids reaches high school age, skills like carpentry/farming/fishing (mastery of one skill to contribute to the community), archery (at least mastery of one weapon for self defence) will be passed on.

Kids grow up without mobile phones, TVs, organized politics, drugs, major sports.
    'Hey, what is Apple or Samsung? What is Olympics?'

I think, one of the most important things is that they grow up without formal law and order. So, moral education is quite important.

18. PeterC

PeterC New Member

Actually I think a Colt Python is a .357 which is actually the same diameter as a .38. Many folks shoot lightly loaded .38's out of a .357 revolver.

• Like Like x 1
  19. bentstrider83

bentstrider83 Active Member

After watching the trailers for that new, Pet Sematary movie, all I kept thinking was how Judith would've quickly put a stop to that issue.

"Hey, a creepy Walker child!!!" **POP POP**
    -Louis Creed storms towards Judith in fit of rage
    "Hey, a crazy old man" **POP POP**

• Funny Funny x 1