Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Judith

Discussion in 'Episode 1010 - Stalker' started by Blueman, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

I need to rewatch the scene when Judith blew away Beta. Did she use Rick's Colt Python?
    Judith just aimed a little too low. I bet she was aiming for Beta's head but she did not know Beta is a tall guy, thus the bullet hit just below Beta's neck. If Beta has a regular guy's height, his head would be blown off.

Also, maybe the moment was too tense for Judith+RJ+Mary when they were hiding in the room. Mary could have told Judith to aim just a little higher though.

2. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

I love that subtle look on her face afterward though. She's like, wow...I did that.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

On Talking Dead they had a clip with the Cailey Fleming, who plays Judith, discussing that scene. It was very good.

4. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I have seen/heard a lot of bitching about Judith knowing better than to just walk off without a shot to the head. Or Gamma not making sure that he was actually dead.

Gamma - She had no reason to think that a shot to the chest did not finish him off. She had no clue that he had swiped some body armor from his first Alexandrian kills. She saw him down and just wanted to get Judith and RJ (and herself) out of there. Not to mention that she did not have a weapon on her person. It was a very Sleeping with the Enemy moment for me. I give Mary a pass on this one. A regrettable one but still a pass.

Judith - Poor Judith. This is the first time she had to kill a living being. She is great at walker slaughter, but this was a whole new ballgame. The look on her face said it all. She was stunned/traumatized/scared/confused/dazed - take your pick, but she was not equipped to quickly process what had just happened seconds prior much less make rational step 2 decisions. Judith so gets a pass on this one

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

She is such a cute and clever young lady without being text book child actor annoying

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Yeah I saw that. Cailey Fleming is so freakin adorable. I want to put her in my pocket. Lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. 92Pony

92Pony Active Member

Then what about RJ?? What was he thinking? What was his excuse for not finishing off Beta......

I kid....I kid! :D:D

• Funny Funny x 4
  8. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

RJ's mom keeps leaving him to the care of others when bad shit goes down and his dad is off somewhere living his best life....he was rebelling!!!!!
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

Yeah it's rare for me to like child actors too, she's great both on and off the set.

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

Could Beta be really cold hearted enough to kill our cutie pie?

11. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Well they had no idea he would be wearing a bullet proof vest. Mary hasn't seen them in the Whisperers' camp. Beta got the vest off of the Alexandria Guard, one of the first people he killed after entering ASZ. The best bet for a kill shot is actually to aim for the center of mass, as Rick would have taught Michonne, and Michonne, Judith.

But I do agree, they should have finished him off with a head shot. Even if they thought he was dead, they would have wanted to avoid a 6 foot 5, 238 pound walker waking up in the house.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1