Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Judith.

Discussion in 'Episode 1012 - Walk With Us' started by Neuropyramidal, Mar 15, 2020.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

As a viewer, I tend to get annoyed with the cliche of children constantly acting out in "I'm not a kid, I want to fight" mode. But I really enjoyed Judith's development this episode. After she realized she killed human whisperers followed by Earl, I think she may have done more growing up this episode than during the time jumps, despite the fact that she still thought adults had the ability to get her nose in season 8.

I hope they take this in interesting directions and not FTWD paths, where every conversation reminds us that all life is precious for the next decade.

Great acting on Cailey Fleming's part, and great arc for Judith right now.

• Agree Agree x 6
  2. Basset Walker

Basset Walker Member

If they ruin Judith I'll never watch another episode. The only problem is we don't see enough of her. But this is a turning point.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

Excellent young actress. And I like seeing her interviewed as well. She'd great.

4. Toothpick

Toothpick Well-Known Member

what amazing acting from such a young actor brilliant.

Judith's character grew up so much in this ep. now will they do the same with rj?

• Agree Agree x 2