Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Just for Fun

Discussion in 'Episode 513 - Leave What You Don't' started by Dnae, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

While we await the latest and greatest episode

On another forum this scenario was offered as a bit of fun

I share with you my idea for:

"If I were in charge of FTWD this is how I would fix it" :D

If I were in charge....

Season 6 would consist of two episodes:

Episode 1 Season 6 premier:
    Alicia finally sees the light and is fed up with Morgan's BS - she refuses to drink any more of the kool aid.

She packs up Skidmark, finds a working car and fills it up with magical gas refined from the magical oil fields

She bids a Texas size ADIOS Mother Fu*ckers to everyone else and heads east north east

Episode 2 Series Finale:
    we follow her on her journey where through a series of obstacles and facing crazed foes she digs deep and finds her mojo once again

Near the end of her journey she spies two lone figures ahead in the distance. Obviously tired from their journey. She approaches the strangers and slows the car.

The strangers stop and slowly turn to look at her.

Alicia smiles

The strangers enter her car

It is Taqa Walker and Crazy Dog

A few beats pass and we are at the final moments of the final episode. Alicia slows the car to a stop, gives Skid a pat on the head and they all exit the car and stand at the gates of Alexandria

Fade to black

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

Season 6

Episode 1
    Most of the group dies trying to save a litter of ducklings crossing the road through a hord of zombies. Since momma duck called them on 'channel 4', they had no other choice but help, even if they knew they would likely perish.

Only Alicia and Luciana survive. They go through a rough time on the road, but finally find a safe haven, neatly organised where they could survive if accepted. It's a stripclub, managed by a group of charismatic and mostly crippled survivors. Alicia is hired. Luciana is told to go home. End of the first episode.

The rest of the season is mostly comprised of musical numbers with Alicia perfecting the many arts of the pole.

• Funny Funny x 5
  3. bula412

bula412 Well-Known Member

Luciana doesn't have to leave. Somebody has to cover the weekday afternoon shifts

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

4. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

Episode 1:

Grace is dying of cancer, begs Morgan to put her down. He can't do it, Grace turns and bites June. Morgan flips his shit....again, and proceeds to clear the entire group. Morgan eventually is found by the helicopter group and they bring him to where Rick is. Only Daniel, Strand, and Alicia escape. (Sorry John lovers, he's a stupid F'n character). Alicia, Strand, and Daniel run into Madison who has been roaming around looking for them. She is using the two clown ass show runners from seasons 4 and 5 as her "pet walkers" like Michonne. Madison tells them she found out where Proctor John. She tells them that John had a guy in his group who was a dead ringer for Nick, who escaped and pretended to be Nick but John has the real Nick locked in a cell. Madison, Alicia, Strand, and Daniel go to find Nick when they run into Taqua and Mad Dog.

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Season 6 finale....the cowboy people has encricled the gang, about to kill em when....they all get shoot. Rick steps in like f'cking Negan with his dudes. "Well Morgan...damn, we finally found you". And they all travel to Alexandria! As friiiends! With the chopper people helping them out. Troy survived to.