Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Just how amazing was Daryl in this episode?

Discussion in 'Episode 1009 - Squeeze' started by BlackBird, Feb 23, 2020.

1. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

I don't see them killing off both characters, particularly in this way. My money would be on Connie surviving. She has connections to both Daryl and Kelly and Kelly's character would be pretty rudderless without Connie. I could see though where Magna's story is coming to an end.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

I certainly don't see Connie being killed in the cave. A real lame, quiet demise of someone who's become a major character (IMO). However, it might be hard to find her, since she can't hear you calling her name. Can you sign loudly??? :)
    My bad on the video. It's definitely Kelly with the baby, although I wouldn't mind seeing the end of her in the near future. As for the cave, I can't see it being carried over to next season as was mentioned in another post. I think it was a one episode focus.

3. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

As long as Magna is alive and they are together, Connie has ears and a voice. Only if Magna has perished will it become more difficult but not impossible to find Connie.

4. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

I guess @purriwinkle missed my attempt at humor in the event Connie is alone.

5. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

Actually, signing loudly was pretty funny, lol. But in the event she finds herself down there alone, i’m confident Daryl would find a way to get her out.

• Like Like x 1