Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

K1LLC4M Catches Hacker In Base and Gets Confession

Discussion in 'Z1: Battle Royale' started by K1LLC4M, May 14, 2015.

1. K1LLC4M

K1LLC4M Member

As satisfying as it is to kill a cheater/hacker...

It grates me this guy is still playing on a "watch list" by the devs.

There is NO doubt dude's using hacks (see 8:23).

With apologies for length and salty language.

https://youtu.be/Pj-hbiwcoSM

[youtube]Pj-hbiwcoSM[/youtube]

2. Mortesh

Mortesh Member

i've been shoved through walls and celings by the game. i got teleported from the bottom floor of a house to the roof before, shoved through walls. welcome to buggy alpha content. could be a hacker, could not. you said yourself that you saw his gun through the wall, which means he was right up against it, completely "possible" that he got shoved through.

even if he confessed it, i've had people i know are legit say they're hackers just to piss people off. it's the dev's job to figure out which ones are hacking or bugged.

3. K1LLC4M

K1LLC4M Member

Obviously you did not watch the video. He didn't freak glitch through walls. He ran through walls EVERY time.

The base itself is built with multiple shelters sometimes 2 or 3 deep as walls to deter intrusion.

Suffice it to say, I just received word from Brad Wilcox of Daybreak that DOTESN of Antidote server has been banned from the game.

4. Mortesh

Mortesh Member

maybe they can fix my bugged character. i'm stuck under ground have verified cache twice and relogged multiple times. can't move, jump, crouch, or prone.

5. K1LLC4M

K1LLC4M Member

When that happened to a member of my clan, Daybreak told her to respawn.

6. Mortesh

Mortesh Member

they should implement a /stuck command that attempts to put your character at the nearest safe space and give it the same restrictions as placing things in proximity to bases so that it'll bump you out of a base if you use it and don't own the base or get stuck near someone's stuff.

7. K1LLC4M

K1LLC4M Member

I imagine something like that is in the works but it's probably low on their priority list.