Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Karen and her asthmatic child?

Discussion in 'Episode 311 - I Ain't a Judas' started by ThatGuy0965, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Lonesome Lurker

Lonesome Lurker Active Member

If you have asthma, you'll have to deal with it, in the ZA. So many other people have lost more 'serious' things that affect their survival. They need to kick that kid into gear.

2. Suds

Suds Member

Considering the Govs comment about adolesence being a 20th Century invention, I think he will be/would be quite impressed with Carl. Hope some kind of meeting or story line happens with that.

3. Nebukadnezar

Nebukadnezar New Member

Yup, that`s my opinion, too.
    I think many of the Survivors there in Woodbury woke up now and realise how f*cked up the world are.
    Even this little town they created.

His son could easily help to defend this place.

4. GovernorsGal

GovernorsGal New Member

Despite everything, wouldn't you have that motherly instinct that:
    ''Golly gee..were gonna get attacked! Maybe..just maybe we should learn how to use guns instead of hollering like a fool and making a scene?''

-_-

5. Nebukadnezar

Nebukadnezar New Member

Yeah, as a mother i would maybe try that (to save my son).
    But as a man in this world, i would try to teach/learn how to use a gun.
    So his son has to learn it, too. I agree with that. :)

6. GovernorsGal

GovernorsGal New Member

I was hoping Philip would be like ''Would you rather him water flowers? Throw rocks? Stand there and piss himself? Die?'' I was waiting for him to give her the #Bitch please face XD. I know I did!

7. Bhante

Bhante Member

Milton needs to man up or be eaten.

8. Bhante

Bhante Member

Face it, Karen is a milf.

9. Bhante

Bhante Member

Your signature drawing of Michonne reverse-swinging her katana is awesome. Just sayin'

10. Dead man walking

I think you were one of the lucky one's - for some asthma is deadly without an inhaler. Although bizzarely enough there is a little known Ukranian doctor who has the cure, very simple. More CO in the lungs and not oxygen. our natural balance is out, oxygen is good, but we breath too heavily when we don't need to. We need to breathe shallow so you can't even feel the breath on your finger. Practice, practice practice - cured. Worked for me. I lived with asshole parents who smoked for the 18 years of my life until I could get out, and i suffered 8not too bad luckily). With this method - all clear. Never an episode since. But the health service don't recognise it because it goes aginst everything they teach in med school. But after you are cured you can take whopping great gulps of air as often as you like - it doesn't come back. I'm grateful for the air I breathe now instead of pissed at my parents.
    there you go, rant over, jobs a good un.

*sorry - edited post - should have at least mentioned the docs name for any other asthatics who might read this: Dr Buteyko. And the knowledge is completely free..