Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Karl lives- why hasnt anyone picked up on clue

Discussion in 'Episode 808 - How It's Gotta Be' started by Balthazars, Dec 18, 2017.

1. Balthazars

Balthazars Member

Karls dead is he? All of u bought the little fun gimple/riggs conjob to create a will he wont he moment to get twd back at water coolers?

Didnt any of you notice karl was in the old man rick flash forward?....yknow the flash forward gimple personally spent so much time on.....therefore he lives......simples

2. Reina

Reina Active Member

Well, technically Carl isn't dead. Not until 8B anyway. Right now he's still alive, in the sewer with his family and friends, dying from a walker bite.

Most everyone is doing exactly what they want you to do. Talk about the episode. I really don't see how you can speculate with a show like this and with the current showrunner. Example: "Wait, those trees in the distance and the shadow casted by the truck headlights means the LV is, Rick, Eugene, Carl, Daryl, Aaron, Michonne and RosiTA!" This is pretty cut and dry to me, though. Carl is dead. Sad, but true.

Was that a flash forward? I've seen LOST and am not new to flash forwards, flash backwards, flash sideways, hallucinations, dreams, day dreams and such. There's no telling how that will play out. We didn't see Carl's face in the scene. Some speculate that means he's dead.

I'm going with Carl never existed in human form and is a figment of everyone's imagination. I bet he's the cute golden retriever barking when Rick was hunting down the loose walker that snuck in Alexandria when the gate was left open. :D

I don't think they would do that to us again after dumpstergate. I didn't "buy" anything. I'm just thinking realistically with what we know is true. On the show and what happened in real life. I am wondering where they are taking the show after Carl's death, though.

Another one rides the bus...Another one bites the dust.

3. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Who is Karl?

Karl Funk? No, he's dead. He was shot in the head by Simon.

Now Elvis Kresley, he totally might still be alive.

4. Balthazars

Balthazars Member

Reina your mistaken..... Not only is karls face in the scene but he also stops to talk to old man rick as he walks inon walking stick.

I think its a case now of the army of twd hate watchers just wanna moan and have made up their minds.

I personally think Gimple is great and have loved the saviours series"s.

All that has been lacking is the execution of certain scenes or unbelievable scenes (negans not being shot at s8 ep1, shiva being trapped, rick and daryls fight, rick going back alone to scavengers, his fight with jadis)

5. tink

tink Well-Known Member

Karl? What show is he on?

On TWD, the dream that Rick had at the beginning of the season was clearly a dream, remember at the end Rick, red-eyed and nearly hysterical, mumbling something about mercy. That was the reality. Carl (yes, it is Carl with a C) is bit and dying.

Even Gimple knows that to do a head fake like this would bring swift disaster to whatever rating for TWD that remain.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Jag

Jag Well-Known Member

No you're mistaken Carl's face is not seen in any of the the Rick flash forward /dream scenes..
    Good try... I guess

Actually no it was a shitty try one of the worst ones here

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Apollonia

Apollonia Well-Known Member

LMAO!!!!! Oh im so sorry. At this stage all i can do i laugh and laugh and laugh.......@Reina? You were right on the money. But OP may have been right (gasp!!), some of us just cant see through the fog. I mean all this time we have been spelling his name wrong!!! What the hell do we know?

OP Lost me at the "thinks Gimple is great"....after that, he can pretty much say the purple kangaroo caused the apocalypse and carries the cure and I will believe him.

LMAO@ "Gimple is great"??? LMAAAOOOOOOOO

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I thought this was a thread about Karl Marx being alive!

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

OMG!!!! Why didn't ANY of us notice this!

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

LMAO

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Gordian Knot

Gordian Knot Member

Carl is bit. And not by a rabbit. There is no way he would have shown Rick and Michonne the bite the way he did if it were not real. He's not going to come out in February with a "Juuust kidding".

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Reina

Reina Active Member

I don't see it that way. I don't see anyone hating except the ones that won't accept that obviously Carl was bitten by a walker, is dying, and Chandler was wrote out of the show. Also, there seems to be a bunch of Carl bandwagon fans all of a sudden. It's like they are just complaining because it's the thing to do. I didn't dislike Carl and would have preferred to keep him alive, but not everything can be hunky dunky all the time. I wouldn't want to watch a show like that.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Neuropyramidal

Yeah I also would not have made the decision to kill Carl at this point. I think he should have lived to fulfill some of his future comic stuff. But at the same time, losing great characters has what this show has always been about. And I understand how the people complaining about it feel, but the irony is that some of the most outspoken complainers are the same ones who would be criticizing Carl for having plot armor if he never died. :p.

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. Valerie

Valerie New Member

Does anyone

15. Valerie

Valerie New Member

Does anyone mention the chopper flying over Rick a few episodes back? What is thst about

16. Neuropyramidal

Not usually, unless I'm really lonely and there's a Salma Hayek movie on.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  17. Neuropyramidal

Yes, its been discussed and contemplated. No one knows for sure. I think it will be some future group that we end up running in to after the war.

• Informative Informative x 1
  18. Valerie

Valerie New Member

Also there is Gabriel escaping with the doctor and he is sick, could it be a bite that he somehow survives and can be used to save Carl?

19. Neuropyramidal

No, Carl's a goner. He will die from this. Gabriel is sick due to the walker guts he covered himself with. He has a general bacterial infection, not a walker-specific bite. One of the reasons they probably had him get sick this way is to help explain why all the saviors just didn't use the walker-gut method to escape the Sanctuary.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  20. Reina

Reina Active Member

Make popcorn? XD

• Friendly Friendly x 1