Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Kids accidentally left in hot cars

Discussion in 'Debaters' started by PepperAnn, Jul 15, 2020.

1. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

That’s how it should be with everyone. I don’t get how someone can be THAT distracted. But at the same time I feel for them because they have to live with that horrible nightmare for the rest of their lives.

I remember one case where the dad, who usually isn’t the one to take his child to daycare, was the one to do it one morning. And out of autopilot habit, just went to work. :(

• Like Like x 1
  2. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

3. scottoreilly

scottoreilly Member

I think it's a tragedy that seems to be strongly associated with changes in routine. Most of the articles I've read evolve around a working parent. I think there is no punishment possible that would hurt more than the loss of a child. These tragedies aren't going to be prevented from fear of murder charges, because if a parent thought they were capable of forgetting their kid to begin with they would take steps to prevent it.

I believe mandatory punishment should be public speaking on how they unwittingly condemned their child to a horrific death at parenting classes. They should spend their time educating the public on how it happened. Jail is nothing compared to living knowing your child suffered so horribly and you Nox Vidmate VLC caused it.

#23 scottoreilly, Mar 25, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1