Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Knots Untie Praise and Positivity thread.

Discussion in 'Episode 611 - Knots Untie' started by HondaS2kXD, Feb 26, 2016.

1. Kevin7

Kevin7 New Member

Yes!!! That right there was pure Abraham gold! First thing I thought when Rick got into the scuffle was here we go again.. he really seperates himself from your every day run of the mill badass doesn't he. Who does Daryl remind Denise of exactly..? With foreshadowing like that I bet we'll find out.

2. Toothpick

Toothpick Well-Known Member

Larsen chan acted. The ass outtta her role in this ep, excellent
    liked what I saw into abrahams mind, his boyish flirting with Sasha was so cute
    two high points of this week

3. GrrArrg

GrrArrg Member

Did anyone else think the Blacksmith guy at Hilltop kinda looked like a younger Herschel?

4. PassionatePat

PassionatePat Member

In 6.10 when Carl and Michonne were on the porch I thought it was a recognition that Michionne was going from a big sister role to more of a mother role.

5. WalkingBuckeye

WalkingBuckeye Well-Known Member

A few moments that many of you have already mentioned:

**the entire town of Alexandria and any surviving residents of Richmond showing up at the bottom of the staircase just as Rick and Michonne emerge semi-clad;

**Michonne catching sight of Carl's knowing grin and turning away slightly in mortification;

**Denise's interaction with Daryl: "Does it taste better than it looks? 'cuz it looks like shit." And yeah, who does he remind her of? (Of course, these adorable interactions make me seriously worried for Denise's ongoing aliveness.

**"What?"

**Abe asking about pouring the Bisquick and Glenn initially thinking he actually meant pancakes.

**The sonogram: I wish there had been a thought bubble above everyone's head, esp. Abe's. I know the episode focused on him thinking about family and "settling down." After the fight scene, I wondered if he was feeling so great b/c he had decided to pursue Sasha, or b/c he had realized that he was a soldier and meant to fight; that things like family, hearth, and home were simply not his lot.

**Maggie taking that d-bag down a peg or ten. Loved her this episode.

• Like Like x 1
  6. CarlsEye

CarlsEye Member

“When you were pouring the Bisquick, were you trying to make pancakes?" Almost as good as "Mother Dick!"

7. josephmitchell1

Abraham was brilliant in this episode, and him hearing Sasha's voice when he thought he was dying was brilliant, with a great bit of foreshadowing to that part when the Hilltop bloke said he'd heard his wife's voice when he thought he was dying. That look of clarity on Abe's face afterwards was great, it just said "yeah, I love Sasha" without any words needing to be said.

Rick was cracking, as per, especially his "What?" to the Hilltoppers after killing one of them.

Maggie was great, taking that slime-ball down a few notches after he sleazed her up earlier on. Brilliantly acted by Xander too, really horrible character!

I actually really liked the few Carl moments in this episode too, his comment about his "messed up face" gave some hints that he isn't as fine and dandy as last week's episode suggested he was.

I think I may be falling in love with Jesus, which is a sentence I never thought I'd write! He is beautiful to look at, and his comment about Gregory being a prick was brilliant!

Also, who dies Daryl remind Denise of?! Come on, don't dangle carrots like that!

8. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Source: twddailygifs.tumblr.com

• Like Like x 1
  9. Poor Mika

Poor Mika Active Member

I enjoyed it. I liked the pace and feel of it more than the previous one. Thought Gregory was well played - just like the comic one. Liking Jesus so far. Single best moment - Rick's "What?!":Grin:
    Have to say, the extra screen time (and the emotional nature of it) with both Glenn and Abe is a bit worrying...