Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

LA must be a really rough place to live...

Discussion in 'Episode 103 - The Dog' started by Stuartino, Sep 14, 2015.

1. Stuartino

Stuartino Member

A zombie apocalypse is happening and neighbours are eating neighbours(and dogs), the army is on the street shooting citizens. And everyone is perfectly calm. No freak outs. It's like this kind if thing happens in LA all the time?

2. TyberiusFox

TyberiusFox Well-Known Member

There are all kinds of people freaking out.

3. Elly F.

Elly F. Member

I think people are definetly internalizing their fear. If I was to come home and tell my neighbor what I saw, they would think I was an absolute nut. Never mind how much people have a blind eye to truth. Then there's the government and the media and the people relative belief in both. It's not being reported much, no one is really talking about it so as far as a lot of the general public is concerned, people are getting sick, and law enforcement will take care of it, or people will get the help they need, not good god Linda pack some weapons and water mr Johnson just ate all the neighbors! Fear is paralyzing and not everyone is equipped to deal with it in logistics. Unless ur scary Salazar. That guy knows what's up.

4. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

Have you ever visited the real L.A.?

5. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

Only in West Hollywood on the Sunset Strip..

6. Montyzuma

Montyzuma Member

Yes, and they are expecting their garbage to be picked up.

7. TheTunnelRunner

Yeah. They can't take anyone to any of the hospitals because they are all burning down. Just another day in L.A. I guess.

8. bentstrider83

bentstrider83 Active Member

And to think only Travis' son was the only one to notice the undead cop munching on the other cop.
    Guess that guy died of a heart attack in the middle of the riot and "rose up" when no one was paying attention.
    Or was bit early on and shook it off.

9. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

It's stuff like that that is turning this into a stupid show... Either do it right or go the comedy route.. How hard is it to address that when writing the show....

10. TobinFan69

TobinFan69 New Member

hahaha i thought fear the walking dead already was a comedy!! LOL i was laughing! it is really stupid! the only one i like so far is alicia because she is the only realistic character

i think they should end this show with a story where alicia is the only one left alive and she leaves to go to washington and then she sees daryl and aaron and joins the main show!

11. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

It was the middle of a riot, with 100 different things going on. The stupid thing would have been to make everyone notice it, just because the camera was focused on it.

12. Zalanii

Zalanii Member

So...you've never seen a riot?

Shit like that happens, no one notices anything.

People don't drop everything and scream and freak out, human beings accept some of the craziest shit imaginable because, what other choice is there?

Did Afghans cry, scream and freak out every day living in a war zone?

No they lived their lives.