Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Ladies, could you.......................

Discussion in 'Zombie Survival' started by melthebell, Apr 5, 2013.

1. Lian

Lian Member

I guess it depends of the situation (and person), but in general, i would say NO !

2. ella_k

ella_k Member

No.

Unless I was locked up in some dungeon I`d probably not starve.

So NO.

3. GrizzlyBear

GrizzlyBear Member

Aint men suppose protect women without wanting something like that

4. Revolving_Door

Wow I never thought I'd have to say this but, I feel like 90% of women would do it if they were desperate enough. The few who wouldn't can't see the importance of staying alive in a zombie apocalypse. Staying alive is as good as it gets. If you can't understand and appreciate that you probably don't deserve to live.

5. Revolving_Door

yup but there are plenty of Governors in the world

6. GrizzlyBear

GrizzlyBear Member

Guys make women do that is basically rape do it around me I WILL KILL YOU!!!

7. Merle's stump

Merle's stump New Member

it's a very first world attitude to say you wouldn't no matter the situation. Women smuggled in across the Mexican border routinely take birth control pills or buy morning after pills because they know they will either be raped or have to exchange "favors". Look at the situation in the middle east in Syria, women are being traded by ISIS. During WW II German and Russian women were repeatedly raped. I saw an interview with an elderly German woman that said during the fall of Berlin she was raped by over 20 men within a couple days period and ended up prostituting herself to keep herself and her daughter alive. In fact she even stated she had to offer herself to keep the Soviet soldiers from raping her daughter. So those of you with the high and mighty attitude of "I'd never" be thankful for where and when you live.

8. assasin140

assasin140 New Member

#88 assasin140, Nov 16, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2015
  9. GuitarlCarl

GuitarlCarl Member

Make me a sandwich.. oh nothing to makes sandwiches with? Well....
    I suppose I could make my own sandwich...

#89 GuitarlCarl, Nov 17, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2015
  10. justafanaticfan

People would probably be amazed at what they would do if it came to living or dying. I'd love to say I'd never trade sex for life, but it would be a lie. You do what you have to; survival instinct is pretty strong. Sleeping with someone you despise to keep your children fed is something that a lot of women do, whether they see it that way or not. Even in this day and age, and even here in a civilized country.

I would just hope the guy (or girl haha) is hot.

11. Cbcw76

Cbcw76 Member

I could imagine all of these situations.

I am also aware of the word "vengeance" and "sleeping it off".

I know that the major arteries cross just under the skin of everyone's crotch. For males, that's easy to find. In females, it's a Lefty-Right guess.

Morticians use that location to make a small incision and drain all blood from the torso in seconds.

If that was a living male, unconsciousness might set in before the pain of the blade or dug-in fingernails were completely detected, and, with certainty, limb weakness would occur in half that time.

12. Beccaday02

Beccaday02 New Member

It's a tough one. I guess you don't know for sure what you'd be willing to do to survive until you're in the situation.

13. Zombiekaaner

Zombiekaaner Member

Realistically speaking - I was a party to an event as close to a zombie apocalypse as you can get -the civil war in Sierra Leone. I left that garden spot aware that there is NOTHING that people won't do. Anyone who says they wouldn't or couldn't is mistaken. There is NOTHING a human wouldn't or couldn't do to survive. Never mind "sex for a benefit" - thats a given. I've seen women eat their own children. Ive seen women use their baby as a weapon / shield at RUF fighters.

I don't want to be a downer. But - yes, any woman who will be alive beyond day 10 will have either been raped or prostituted herself. If she didn't she would be dead. Any guy who says he would defend them would also be dead. There is NO room for white knights in hell. You gotta know when to walk away and say "TIA"- "This is Africa" . The people you encounter will have done things you can not dream of in your worst nightmares. Two examples - Ive seen cannnibalism, and Ive seen children playing soccer using a third trimester fetus cut from its raped mother as the ball.

#93 Zombiekaaner, May 21, 2016
    Last edited: May 21, 2016
  14. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I have no words.