Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Ladies, would you still wear make-up in a ZA?

Discussion in 'Episode 415 - Us' started by Rickshair, Mar 25, 2014.

1. frawniemae

frawniemae Well-Known Member

I wouldn't bother with it. Why? Who the heck would really care? Sure wouldn't be trying to impress anybody anyway! I would definitely try to keep my dental hygiene up though. Can't stand icky teeth...And ITA with [MENTION=55921]Buttercup[/MENTION] about the chapstick; dry, chapped lips are no fun.

2. Buttercup

Buttercup Member

Nope, not fun at all. Besides, your not going on a date. Your surveying the ZA. Killing all The Walkers out there. Ain't no time for ladies put make-up on.

3. Hope the Savior

I don’t really wear makeup now, so I definitely wouldn’t wear any during the ZA. But I wouldn’t mind experimenting with some walker-blood blush, though. It’ll make my cheeks pop, confuse the walkers into thinking I’m one of them, and if applied correctly, give me a fierce warrior look that screams, “Don’t (beep) with me!”

My primary focus would be dental hygiene. I would have so much floss and toothpaste (and if possible, mouthwash) and a crap-ton of toothbrushes. My secondary and tertiary concerns would be hygiene/feminine hygiene and amassing an arsenal of lip balm.

4. ltomlinson31

ltomlinson31 Well-Known Member

Yeah I certainly would.

5. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

6. frawniemae

Your posts always entertain me [MENTION=8873]TGO[/MENTION], though sometimes I do worry about you.

7. VickGrimes

VickGrimes Well-Known Member

I wouldn't wear makeup (okay, maybe a little concealer), but I would definitely wear sunscreen. I really hope they're wearing sunscreen, baking out there in the sun all the time.

8. frawniemae

Nah, they have enough walker blood, guts and general grime on 'em to shield them form the sun. At least they did before ASZ. Except for Daryl; there's a reason he didn't shower!

9. VickGrimes

VickGrimes Well-Known Member

I don't know if my dermatologist would agree with you on that! ;) Thank God for all the blood and grime though, you know how I feel about that haha

10. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

I'd wear Mad Max-style war paint and shave my head.

11. kennyisalive94

kennyisalive94 Well-Known Member

This, exactly this.

12. kennyisalive94

kennyisalive94 Well-Known Member

I'm even crazier than him. ;D

13. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

14. WalkingBuckeye

WalkingBuckeye Well-Known Member

Girlfriend, if the ZA hits, I wanna travel with you. Our packing lists look very similar. (I'd pay good money to have Gale Anne Hurd tell Gimple and Kirkman, "We're gonna do an extended sequence on finding tampons. Especially since women living together tend to have their cycles synchronize.")

15. Hope the Savior

You can travel with me anytime!

Not gonna lie, when Michonne informed Rick that she brushed her teeth for 20 minutes, I blurted, “I hope you flossed too! Y’all probably have so many cavities!” (When Gale has that talk with Gimple and Kirkman, about going on supply runs for tampons and (feminine) pads, I hope she reminds them that they need to show the runners grabbing any Midol, Advil, Aleve, etc., available, as well as whatever chocolate they can find. Don’t want a PMSing woman to get angry…you wouldn’t like her when she’s angry.)