Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Last Item/Building/Person = How screwed are you?

Discussion in 'Zombie Survival' started by CheesyBirdMess, Dec 4, 2014.

1. CheesyBirdMess

CheesyBirdMess Well-Known Member

Bit of a fun quiz to share that I found on facebook:

[​IMG]

The last item in your hand is now your primary weapon -

The last building you visited is now your survival base camp -

The last person you talked to is now your only surviving friend -

What are they, and how screwed would you be?

I would be pretty dead myself... Last item I touched is my laptop, before that my water bottle. lol. Last place I went was the supermarket (after work, thank goodness for that)... and the last person I talked to was my 64 yr old Mother on the phone. lol.

How about you?

2. Danger Bunny

Danger Bunny Member

I'd be OK for a while.

The last item in my hand was my Apple-TV remote, which would be useless as a weapon, so I guess I'd have to be a non-combatant.

The last building I visited was a grocery store, which has two small entries that would be fairly easy to block off so I'd be well setup for survival -- solid secure building with a lot of food. Nice.

The last person I talked to was the teller at the store, she doesn't look like she'd be a bad-assed zombie killing machine, but at least we'd be able to start repopulating the world after waiting out the apocalypse.

So, in a nut shell. I'd be in good shape until we got attacked by a roving band of survivors or we run out of food/water. We might even have twinkies!

3. rabscuttle1

rabscuttle1 Well-Known Member

Glass.
    Butcher shop.
    My 80 year old neighbor.

4. mrsdaryldixon22

mrsdaryldixon22 New Member

a knife (I'm a chef), work and my best friend

5. KitchenWitch

KitchenWitch Member

Oh man, why did I have to read this at work?
    A mouse (not the kind you feed to a walker if you're crazy)
    10-story office building
    Our airhead receptionist

I'd be thoroughly screwed. I'd be fracked harder than a Texas oil field.

6. CheesyBirdMess

Apparently I'm holding up in the Pet Store with a random Shop Keeper Pet Store guy that looked hung-over and high, and defending it off with a Ham Sandwhich. FML.

7. Toothpick

Toothpick Well-Known Member

Last item to hand was a bottle of vodka, covered in shiny pink tinsel
    last place was th local supermarket
    last person was the Amazon delivery guy who is now my only surviving friend, oh dear we're doomed ;( he jumped when my cat ran past him into the garden I don t rate his chances with a walker. I called dibs on the kitchen section because of the variety of knives after raiding the snack aisle

#7 Toothpick, Dec 23, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2014
  8. Jods

Jods New Member

Box of tissues (can't stop sneezing today)
    Work
    My sister

Okay so I can't see any use from a box of tissues but my workplace would be a decent place to stay cos it's a shop and we have plenty of food, beds, medicine and even tools that could be used as weapons. My sister would kick ass. So I guess I'm not that screwed?

9. Dreet

Dreet Well-Known Member

Funny.

-Remote control.
    -Bathroom (came off the porcelain throne before I got online).
    -My sister in law

We can be a bit of some girly-girls, but I find that I will have a mean bone in my body when I feel threatened, so I will outlive her a while longer. Since the bathroom is my primary base camp I can douse any walkers with hot bath water or poke them in the eye with toothbrushes or whack them in the head with a plunger? Now as for food...I will need to make sure the coast is clear before I jump out through the bathroom window to go raid for supplies..

10. fylimar

fylimar Active Member

I would defend my apartement (second floor - at least one advantage) with my parents and with either a carrot or a computer mouse as a weapon. I'm so screwed

11. LogicallyInsane

Id be defending my apartment with a random dude I talked to in the parking lot with my smartphone... lovely...

12. JameRose

JameRose Member

Apparently it's me and my buddy Niko ( A Veteran... NICE!!) At the tattoo shop with a Vitamin Water.

13. CheesyBirdMess

The Mall with my best friend and her daughter, with a container of frozen yogurt... lol

14. Lauri

Lauri Member

The last item in your hand is now your primary weapon: My laptop- and if that doesn't count, then a really soft plush animal (don't ask).

The last building you visited is now your survival base camp: My school. Ugh. Even in a ZA I can't escape that place? (Or Wendy's, but I didn't actually go inside, I just went through the drive through.)

The last person you talked to is now your only surviving friend: My mom.

How screwed would you be: Very screwed!

15. Lavender

Lavender New Member

Ha okay! I'd be at my mother in laws apartment with a glass of water as my weapon and my husband as my last surviving friend. At least there's enough food around to keep us alive for at least a month..

16. bigaggie06

bigaggie06 New Member

In my hand .. A binky
    Last visited .. My fathers assisted living facility ... At least 50 entrances if counting first floor porches...
    Last talked to .. My wife which could actually be beneficial on multiple levels not the least being she is a bad ass momma bear.

17. fredrik

fredrik New Member

- a spoon
    - my house
    - My mom

I'll stay quite at home and collect stuff I need later on and eat myself big then leave my house when im ready for a better place.

#17 fredrik, Feb 25, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2015
  18. VickGrimes

VickGrimes Well-Known Member

The last item in my hand would be my computer mouse - worst weapon ever

I am currently at work, but the last building I visited was McDonald's this morning for my coffee - the good news is, I can eat fries for all eternity since they never spoil

The last person I talked to was my husband, so that's comforting

I think we would be screwed if all we had was a computer mouse and McDonald's as our base camp - but at least we would be together!

19. turbo6

turbo6 Member

Last item? Phone
    Building? The pharmacy
    person? Girlfriend

For some reason I've always had this notion that if a zombie outbreak occurs I'll be shopping at a pharmacy.

I think it's a mix of related media: healthcare settings are often a focus of the onset of an outbreak, like a hospital. Of course, Dawn of the Dead made us wonder has consumerism turned us into the real zombies aimlessly walking around malls and stores seeking things we don't really need.

With that said, I'm surprised I've never seen a pharmacy utilized as a hideout in zombie fiction... all the medicine you need, food, drink, lots of security measures etc

20. CheesyBirdMess

Garden centre with my vision impaired friend, and a croissant. We're goners! lol!