Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Leave the fenced in Jail and get a magic apt

Discussion in 'Episode 406 - Live Bait' started by mtito914, Nov 18, 2013.

1. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

Really? Why is everyone in the world dead when all you need is an apartment in the outskirts of Atlanta. The writers must be laughing at us fans. They expect us to believe that after everything we have seen on TWD, all the problems with walkers at the prison and the farm...the whole world full of people are dead, but an old man who is sick and a couple of girls with a child can have a pretty good life holding up in a 2nd story magic apt where you are invisible to all walkers. WOW. That is just some Crazzzzzy writing... So freaking LAME..

#1 mtito914, Nov 18, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2013
  2. Hawaiian Shirt Zombie

Hawaiian Shirt Zombie Active Member

Seriously!

How the hell did this motley crew of imbeciles survive for a year and a half on their own?
    Or with oxygen-dad in tow??
    Or having to trek out to Spaghetti O's & Slim Jim truck for food ever now and again???
    OR NOT KNOWING YA GOTTA GET 'EM IN THE DAMN HEAD!?!?

Sheesh!

3. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

Talk about Suspended Belief....the writers are really putting us to the test on this one...

4. Shaneski10

Shaneski10 Member

Morgan knows how to live, he has a whole town to himself. I'd go live with him.

5. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

I don't find it hard to believe. Sure get an apartment if you have 4 people and not 30...

They had more than enough food and oxygen for the man. What possible reason would they leave for?

dont even pretend its the same circumstances

• Like Like x 1
  6. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

An apartment with open windows and open access to their front door? Ft Benning is overrun but not a 2nd story apt? How could they survive without even putting down even just one walker.. They did not even know that the head is the way to kill a walker....so that means gramps and the girls have yet to kill one.. Seariously, u have got to be kidding me.... Maybe they have taken a que fro the WWZ movie and Walkers are not interested in sick people like gramps..

#6 mtito914, Nov 18, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2013
  7. Darylette

Darylette Member

I agree. It's not implausible that they could successfully hide for so long. They couldn't go anywhere with gramps in such bad shape so had to lurk. It's entirely possible that nobody happened to rifle the apartment, team prison rifle houses that haven't been ransacked yet so of course this place could have been untouched so far. If the people in the apartments were old and in bad shape they'd be rubbish walkers and not much of a threat. Stay quiet and you wouldn't attract attention.

8. lurkers&roamers

Look at it this way. There were probably people all across the country with survival skills as shitty as theirs. However, most of them probably ended up dead relatively quickly. This small group just got lucky. They could be the one group out of a thousand that survives with survival skills as bad as theirs. Is it highly unlikely for them to have survived this long. Yea. But it's not completely impossible.

9. lee7189

lee7189 Member

I agree that although unlikely it is possible. There are herds of walkers but they're not everywhere. The thing that concerned me most was that food truck right outside. That would attract the living which we know could be more of a problem than walkers.

10. rustybag

rustybag Member

Yes^^ and they said she was shooting at them, so the noise would have drawn walkers & the ones that were shot at would have been going after them as well.

11. deadcpa

deadcpa Member

And there were walkers on the roof? Why were they up there? They should come inside for a snack.

12. tyc94

tyc94 Well-Known Member

13. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I think they got lucky for a while. Maybe most of the people in their building fled for Atlanta which left a manageable amount of walkers. It wasn't going to last forever though - when the Governor showed up the old man was almost out of oxygen and i'm sure they were probably running low on food. They wouldn't have lasted there forever.

I am a little surprised they never got bombarded by other groups of survivors or at least had their food stolen from the food truck.

14. lvprguy

lvprguy Member

They had a sweet set up for sure. I was surprised how much of a ghost town it was and how no zombies were lining up outside their apartment. My only guess is that it is similar to when Morgan was living in the house. They didn't make much noise and the walkers just kept moving.

15. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

I just found it completely ridiculous that they didn't know that head shots are the only thing that kills them. Come on....really?
    All that does is make one think they have never come across one damn Walker.

16. DonnyTWD

DonnyTWD Active Member

If you have enough resources and you keep yourself isolated by being careful enough from the majority of walkers in and around the area... then logically you can survive.... [MENTION=4329]legendx66[/MENTION] is totally right...don't compare circumstance that they have with Rick and them... it's different

17. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

Mitito, I've got to hand it to you, you've coined a phrase! I'm even thinking of it as the "magic apartment" now. :)

18. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

The dialogue said that they did but they ran or disabled them. They just didnt kill them. Makes sense that they wouldn't know if they never leafy the building. Also no one died to learn they turn

19. Hawaiian Shirt Zombie

Hawaiian Shirt Zombie Active Member

Speaking of magic apartment, it also has the ability to keep it's occupants healthy and vibrant. You'd think after eating Spaghetti O's and Slim Jims for 18 months with little to no exercise a person would be damn near atrophied. HOCUS POCUS MAGIC APARTMENT!!! Likewise, the truck was magic too...HOCUS POCUS MAGIC TRUCK give me the stamina to f**k this bearded guy I just met while nuzzle next to this child and teenager without waking them!!! God, this sh*t is getting to weak to watch.

20. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

If they never leafy the building? ;)
    Ok I guess I missed that part....about them running or disabling them.