Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Leaving the compound in an open-top vehicle

Discussion in 'Episode 405 - Internment' started by Lolly92660, Nov 11, 2013.

1. DreamWalker

DreamWalker Member

One good point in riding a horse is that it doesnt need Gasoline!

Anyway...Hershel was absolute great in this episode. Was a real pleasure to watch that Episode.

2. rustybag

rustybag Member

Haha yes. Or we could just call him Phillip. Power hungry arrogant gurus hate it when their "titles" are ignored :)

3. joshred4

joshred4 Member

After all that happened in this episode, I think there was just a little bit of complacency going on.

4. JayDee

JayDee Member

Maybe I'm the odd one out. not saying that they shouldn't be cautious. But i didn't see the big deal in them riding around the side of the prison (where Hershel said they dumped and burned the bodies) to... well... dump and burn the bodies. I would've thought it more of a problem if she decided to go on a run in that jeep. Just to rid of the corpses? I didn't see the big deal granted that they didn't suspect the governor in such close proximity.

5. WalkingDog

WalkingDog Member

This is false, the triumph gets over 35MPG and could be higher than 40 if Daryl is light with the throttle. No jeep is close to that.

It also can be modified to be quiet, motorcycles don't have to be loud. That is just a myth that motorcyclists propagate to excuse their illegally loud bikes.

6. mfinley

mfinley Member

Somebody might what to let Daryl in on that.

7. sam12six

sam12six Member

Or even better - call him the Mayor. Petty tyrants hate their titles being ignored but absolutely crap their pants when someone addresses them by a lower title...

8. Lori Grimes

Lori Grimes Active Member

Golf buggy, six chainsaws. done.

9. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

I compared it to the HYUNDAI, not the jeep. and looking at Hyundai, the Elantra's mileage is 26 city, 38 highway. I seriously doubt if that beater triumph does much better, and I'd like to see you show that it's more reliable, lol! It's sure not safer.

And while you could modify it to make it more quiet, that hasn't been done, so it is NOT quiet NOW which is the important thing.

All in all a bad choice, and just done to make Daryl look cool.

10. Casca910

Casca910 Active Member

Was she leaving the prison or just taking the bodies to where Hershel has been burning them?
    If she is staying in the confines of the prison, why not use the Jeep?

11. firstfooter

firstfooter Active Member

The confines have been breached...

12. WalkingDog

WalkingDog Member

You're deluding yourself if you think a 3800lb SUV will get better mpg than an 800lb bike. Old tech on the bike, but tough to trump that weight issue.

I agree the bike being loud is for effect on the show, it is a bit indulgent.

13. short_circutz

short_circutz New Member

A 650cc Trumph doesn't weight anywhere close to 800lbs. My 81 Ho da CB900C doesn't even weight that much at a bit under 700lbs....