Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Lesbian Kiss

Discussion in 'Episode 605 - Now' started by wolffe, Nov 9, 2015.

1. Walker Caravan

I thought she was just being nice. I'm naive I guess. People and their ulterior motives!

2. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

Only Cow and Rat faced cats who out of nowhare in the midst of a blood and guts fiasco suddenly feeling a massive loss of inhibitions of expressing gayness..

3. Tara La Reine

Tara La Reine Member

Some people in this fandom are really gross.

As for folks wondering about whether Denise knew Tara is gay- if you'll remember, Denise knew Eugene's back story. So apparently the Alexandrians are gossiping with and about Rick's group, and Tara is hardly closeted.

4. Nevermindless

Nevermindless New Member

I don't know. To me it felt kind of forced. As someone else mentioned, perhaps it would've felt more natural if they had developed some kind of deeper friendship over some additional episodes. However, it also felt somewhat refreshing! The truth about homosexuals is about to be out there. Not all of them are supermodel hotties, but just... you know. Regular people. XD

5. WalkingBuckeye

WalkingBuckeye Well-Known Member

The Association for Promotion of Big Gay Homos has asked me to represent: yes, we do have a code. "Are you OK [name]?" means "I eat at the Y; do you?" "I went to med school" means "I know my way around a vagina."

On the other hand, I can't believe Rick kissed Jessie. Just b/c she was married to a man doesn't mean she isn't bi or even late to the softball game and maybe she was hoping that with Pete dead she'd be free to explore Alexandria's thriving gay scene and maybe even take part in the Gay Pride March (Dykes on Bikes, yo) but Rick just assumes that she'd want a man to kiss her. God, I hate it when the media insist on throwing straightness in our faces.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have some inhibitions to lose.

6. lis5112

lis5112 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Denise ;)

7. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

Bingo. someone gets it... It was stupid the way it was done..

8. Apollonia

Apollonia Well-Known Member

I just hope its not contagious. I cant get it from watching the show can I???

9. Tara La Reine

Tara La Reine Member

Denise is frightened she's going to die, worried about letting everyone down, and elated that she figured out something for Scott. She knows Tara, who has been so nice and encouraging to her, is an attractive lesbian. She kissed Tara for all those reasons. It is arguably not cool on the grounds that Tara didn't see it coming, but kisses like that between straight people are a minor staple of catastrophy stories.

10. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Maybe they can become blanket babes, while binge watching walker deaths

#30 Sharpie61, Nov 10, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2015
  11. Hope the Savior

I don't think so, but if my impressionable, young self suddenly starts kissing and making love to women this week, I'll let you know.

12. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Member

It's no different to a straight kiss, really. There is no way to tell someone's sexuality on their personality.

13. WalkingBuckeye

WalkingBuckeye Well-Known Member

Something about the plurality of this makes me deliriously happy. "No, Officer, you don't understand. Hope didn't fall in love with a woman. She suddenly started kissing and making love to women. Yes, this week! At least 15 at last count, and it's only Tuesday!"
    [MENTION=50951]Apollonia[/MENTION]--Oh, honey, it's too late. Just reading this thread has filled you with a strange desire to attend an Indigo Girls concert...not to mention kissing and making love to women.

14. Apollonia

Apollonia Well-Known Member

Is that what the tingly feeling in my thighs is telling me?

15. kennyisalive94

kennyisalive94 Well-Known Member

You think Denise is flat? Ohh lawd, ohhhhhhh lawd. Lawdy-lawdy lawd.

16. Prufrock

Prufrock Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

17. Prufrock

yes, yes you can!

My momma hired a special guy to come over and rid me of those images...he was a priest or sumthin.

18. wolffe

wolffe Member

we get it, you're a strong independent womyn proud of her sexuality and in dire need of attention from both sexes. Moving on

19. Hope the Savior

Yes, ma'am, it is, and before you know, you'll be kissing and making love to ladies left and right.

Actually, the last count was 24. Now, if you'll excuse me, 25, 26, and 27 are here, wearing nothing but whipped cream bikinis and looking absolutely delicious. It would be rude of me to keep them waiting.

20. Prufrock

Have you ever seen the Bravo series Below Deck? There was a whipped cream bikini and peanut butter, too (chunky, I believe).

i wish I would have thought of this when the "girls" were more northern bound.

#40 Prufrock, Nov 11, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2015