Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Like We All Didnt Know T-Dog was Going to Die

Discussion in 'Episode 304 - Killer Within' started by sleung, Nov 7, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Sadie Dixon

Sadie Dixon Active Member

There's only room for one black person? What about Sasha, Tyreese AND Bob Stookey? That's 3 xD

[​IMG]

2. Gaycandybacon

Gaycandybacon Well-Known Member

Let's not forget Michonne and Morgan!

I think the cycle broke when 2 black people joined the show at once (Sasha and Tyreese)

3. Sadie Dixon

Sadie Dixon Active Member

That's true lol..and shumpert. They're all great characters though

[​IMG]

4. kennyisalive94

kennyisalive94 Well-Known Member

I guess we all aren't as intelligent as you.

5. falconsfan1

falconsfan1 Member

It is generally accepted that bumping dead threads is a douchebag thing to do.... And i did not call anyone stupid

6. falconsfan1

falconsfan1 Member

Thought they were the same post, besides he bumped it too, it was dead when he bumped it.

#46 falconsfan1, Feb 7, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2014
  7. falconsfan1

falconsfan1 Member

You see what he did? Now people are arguing with a 1.5 year old poster who is no longer active... THIS IS WHY YOU DON'T BUMP DEAD THREADS. It is not an intelligence thing, it is a matter of common courtesy and common sense.

8. hacarr

hacarr Member

and...........if he would of just bumped it I kinda sorta not really see your point but whoever that is/was he was just commenting on how much he missed T-Dog, so what! So you immediatly call him an asswipe and dislike his post? Sorry to say it but everyone is WTHelling you not him. If you wanted to point out to them that hey dude this is a really old thread maybe next time start a new thread about how much you miss T-Dog or something to that effect but being mean and nasty for no friggin reason is why most forums suck! Cuz everyones on a computer and think they can be pricks because they have 0 accountability!(or they just enjoy being complete douchebags!) Next time maybe think about how your parents would want you to treat people and vice versa. enjoy the forums and please try to play nice.

9. KitchenWitch

KitchenWitch Member

Dude, I'm still alive. Sorry if you thought you were disliking someone safely.

Of course people are going to bump old threads. Some people are going to start watching the show and reading the old forums. Some of them are going to have new thoughts to add. This is why a smart survivor group doesn't turn someone away just because they showed up late - they have new ideas and skills (unless they're an obviously useless wank with an orange backpack).

If you really don't like people bumping old threads, why not go through and dislike all of my posts where I reactivated an old thread? Doesn't look like you have anything better to do.

10. STRINGS

STRINGS Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

11. tink

tink Well-Known Member

There have been 2 black people in the show almost all the time. Morgan and Duane, Jackie and T-dog, Michonne, Shumpy, T-dog, Morgan, Tyreese and Sasha were all on the show alive at the same time. Morgan, Michonne, Sasha, Tyreese and Bob are still all alive.

That 'only 1 black person' thing is a total myth.

12. falconsfan1

falconsfan1 Member

I was talking about the OP not being active anymore, anyways I am sorry I lashed out at you. Just annoyed about something that happened today to me IRL, sorry. :'(

#52 falconsfan1, Feb 7, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2014
  13. falconsfan1

falconsfan1 Member

Your avatar gave me a seizure.....

14. STRINGS

STRINGS Well-Known Member

Sounds about right...

[​IMG]

15. hacarr

hacarr Member

Thank you. that was way cool and you didnt have to do that. I am now a proud mamabear of this thread. lol. no but seriously I think you may not be a douche. :) I just hate people being so crappy to each other just because its so easy when your typing back and forth and dont have to face the person. Anyhoo I appreciate that you did this. Thank you and be proud of yourself :)

16. falconsfan1

falconsfan1 Member

Friends now?

17. hacarr

hacarr Member

of course! :) as long as you can play nice totally! now if you wanna slip back into doucheball-prick territory well then your on your own! :) hope you have a much better day today!

18. Shooter

Shooter Member

I really wish Mazzara didn't t waste T-dog like he did. I could've seen him move into season4 and deal with the illness Storylines. Heck he could have been paired with Beth after the prison battle and make the hottest couple in the show's history.

19. The Wolf

The Wolf Well-Known Member

Did everyone forget about Oscar, the prison inmate who helped Rick, Daryl and Michonne out when Glen and Maggie were interrogated by Merle and The Governor at Woodbury?

Oscar wasn't around for very long either, then their was Big Tiny who was in about 2 episodes before he was killed.