Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Lilly allowed herself to be eaten?

Discussion in 'Episode 410 - Inmates' started by Remus, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Emdier

Emdier Well-Known Member

The fact that Tara watched it. She wasn't going anywhere, she was kind of stuck, so she would have noticed Lilly fighting her way out of there.

What else did Lilly have to live for? In her mind, anyways? She had more then enough reason to become suicidal, she didn't seem like the fighting type.

2. Mr Sinister

Mr Sinister Member

Seriously, people, is it not enough to have a character like Tara say she witnessed her sister die for you to believe it? What reason would she have had to lie? Honestly, I really didn't need to see The Governor with a bullet in his head to know that he was killed off in episode 4-8, although I think it was cool that they ended up showing it anyway. Every now and then, you just have to accept that little details are going to be revealed through a character explanation, like when Martinez tells The Governor about Shumpert, rather than having to see every single thing that happens on the show first hand. Oh, and Mrs. McLeod, who I'm just going to assume died a simple off screen death due to old age in between seasons 3 and 4, says "Hello!"

#22 Mr Sinister, Feb 17, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2014
  3. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

Lilly's story was told too. With the death of Meghan and the Governor that closed it all out.

The more interesting character from the Governor's old group at this stage is Tara anyway.

4. yangxai

yangxai Member

I'm so tired of these conspiracy theories. Its not like Andrea came back after Carol saw her get tackled by a zombie and presumed her dead, and Andrew surely was never seen again after his presumed death. It's also mighty nice of Glen to Dig a grave for carol after her demise.

People need to learn that these writers would never pull a stunt like implying a character had died then having them show up again later.

5. Mr Sinister

Mr Sinister Member

I see what you're trying to imply here, but once again, as I stated earlier, if Tara said she saw her sister overwhelmed by zombies and killed, there's no real reason to believe otherwise. It's not the same as say, and I'll use an even better example here, when Tyreese was mobbed by the zombie herd as Daryl, Michonne, and Bob ran off on their way to the hospital, only to show up later. Lilly's story and character simply ran it's course and served it's purpose to move the story forward, so the writers simply decided to write her off. Sure, it would have been nice to actually see her death, but if they did, they should have done it at the end of 4-8 right after she killed The Governor. Since they didn't, and I don't really feel a flashback showing her death would really add anything at this point, I'm fine with having Tara just explain away her off screen death.

6. DonnyTWD

DonnyTWD Active Member

Lilly = Still Alive

7. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

There's still the possibility that we will see Lilly's death. If they made a bottle episode for Carol then they could show her approaching the prison and witnessing Lilly swarmed by walkers. I have to admit that I'd like to see that tiny plothole filled in. Said bottle episode could also show what happened in the woods with Lizzie and Judith.

8. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

Tara watching her die. This isn't Andrew where Rick left or the gov that no one saw. The gov had a whole room to go through. He wasn't in danger.

9. Wicklowwolf

Wicklowwolf Member

You are probably right. I watched the scene on the road three times. Tara sounds very convincing. But no body no evidence.

10. jacobsmith7505

I think she is dead. As for me, definitely shoot myself in that situation, death by consumption sounds painful and gross and bleh...

11. Porfivor Nixon

Who cares, she did us all a favor either way.

12. DeadDreams

DeadDreams New Member

The witch deprived us of watching the Governor become an afternoon buffet so I could care less if she got that fate herself, but as far as her sisters comment went I found it hard to believe she watched her sister being eaten. She didn't say she saw her go down. She probably closed her eyes and didn't see it to the end so she might have missed her escaping.

13. wdfanatic2

wdfanatic2 Member

I think it's possible Lilly survived. If you put the sequence of event together, it's odd. Tara said she saw Lilly, but what about Michonne and Carol? Also, Carol arrived in a car stocked with food, medicine and supplies. Could Tara have lied? Couldn't Lilly have ducked into the overturned truck in the prison yard and took Carol's car.

14. wdfanatic2

wdfanatic2 Member

If Tara was close enough to see Lilly attacked by walkers, she should have been close enough to fire her weapon in Lillie's defense, but she never fired her weapon. And how did Tara see Meghan from where she was? We know she didn't she her before the attack because all she said was the "he cut his head off with a sword".

15. Sadie Dixon

Sadie Dixon Active Member

Of course she let the walkers kill her...she just lost Meghan. She pretty much had nothing left...she lost her daughter, the governor lied to her and is pretty much the reason why poor little Meghan is dead. She had nothing left to live for so she chose to die

16. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

I just wish they'd shown it. It could have been an interesting reference to a certain suicide-by-zombie death in the comics.

17. jj_vsp

jj_vsp Well-Known Member

As well, she could've been pregnant with the gov's baby... ;) huh?

Imagine that on top of everything else, and then she lives on to spawn the 'governor' part duex. hmmmmm....

18. Sadie Dixon

A mini governor would be awesome ;) xD

19. Sadie Dixon

This is genius <3 I'd name my kids those names xD

20. jj_vsp

jj_vsp Well-Known Member

If it was a girl she could name it Penneghan after Penny and Meghan.

And a boy could be Phillrian after Phillip and Brian.

Sorry going out and reaching a bit. LOL