Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

List of current 'game-breaking' issues

Discussion in 'Z1: Battle Royale' started by borntohula, Jan 16, 2015.

1. Zodd74

Zodd74 Member

The game's progression is going not so bad,but there are some problems.
    Problems present in all the other "Sandbox MMo post apocalypse game".

- No sense Kos
    - Nothing to do in game apart fight other players for no reason,build some structures(easily raided from bug abuser),or get some worn letter's quest(nothing special,just go from A to B)

This is the problem...
    Imho we need:
    - FACTIONS or at least some servers with that setting.
    That way for example,let say two of them(good guys\bad guys)...
    At least 50% of Kos is solved,cause people from same faction can't kill each other.

- We need Bounty system(check the Karma system arriving in Survarium).

- We need Pros\Cons for our acting in game(bandit or Scavenger)

- We need some articolate quests from Npc's around the map.

But all of that depends from company's target,what is your goal?
    And obviously the first one trouble... Cheaters.
    They can litterally kill this game,like a lot before it...
    I can't believe there is no way to get them...

PS:last thing,if you really will go for F2P,there will be big trouble...just keep it like it is now,if they have to spend 20$ for game and more for cheats,it's not worth for them.

2. Mongo

Mongo Member

When drawing the bow back I'm sometimes getting it stuck back and walking real slow = death.

Black screen happening often on log in = character reset.

Logging out next to a tree can cause you to re-spawn underneath the map = death/character reset.

When you log in unless you hip fire shoot or punch you cannot aim, in some situations this can be fatal.

Simply brushing past a non running vehicle can result in death. Then you run somebody over and they just glitch through the car.

3. ZombieKOSing

ZombieKOSing New Member

Moar zombies!

4. Mongo

Mongo Member

for the black screen i have a fix found on youtube. you have to search for a file called useroptions in game directory and change Fullscreen to Windowed. Then once in the game if you press the windows button you are then able to maximise the screen. At first I found this a little annoying but now i like it i can keep eye on the time and any messages or emails that I get.

5. Destroh(BannanaHammer)

A loading bar would be great. I feel like I am stuck when the H1Z1 loading screen pops up. Not even a spinning thing to tell me im not froze.

6. lskyus

lskyus Experienced Ranger

Base overbuilding and exploitation is game breaking when players can not access buildings as they are blocked.

Players lose their stuff, players cannot access the stuff in the building, players generally have to die to get out of the police station and other buildings,

This needs to be addressed... I am assuming the developers are going to sort it anyway... I am hoping that once another wipe takes place, rules will be in place to limit building to outside towns/hamlets etc.

There is plenty of space to build on...

#46 lskyus, Feb 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2015
  7. FightingPhantom

Doors can push you through building walls, trapping you behind furniture and possibly other impassible areas.

Nothing more game breaking than getting stuck, where your only option is suicide, and all the lost gear and game-time that comes with it.

8. Tasdaz

Tasdaz Member

Weapons are bugging out as is trying to switch between weapons in combat

9. lskyus

Game is crashing randomly... No warning, just crashes out, I log back in all my stuffs gone, start as new spawn...

Game crashed again tonight, no warning, loaded back in to find 2 zombies killing me, game crashed again...

I know its been reported already, that there is a random crash going on, but before that I had no problems...Its getting annoying now...

10. Brujah

Brujah New Member

Probelms... Or issues/question... a lot of them.

Hello everyone.

There are some things that for me, make this game unplayed. For the simple fact, that ruins the whole experience...

First...
    Random game crashes. To me, it happens a lot, specially last week, in 2hours of game, the game crashed like 7 times. Them i went play other game... :mad:

Second.
    This is what i call, ghost disappearance. When i'm preparing to log out, and i'm putting things in to storage boxes. When i log in, 13hours later. Those stuff just are not there.

I know what you guys are going to say. I got stole. But nope. No forced entry, no furnace ladder around the house. and i have double wall up. If it might be a hack for some player? Maybe... Them H1Z1 team devoleopment need urgently to solve this, because its really frustrating when u pass 3/4 hours farming bullets and guns them log off, just to log in and everythins is just missing.

It happens the some with craft stuff, but in this case is worst, cause u lose what u craft, and your maths still disapear. Again, was I stolen? If yes.... Only by hack man... Wich turns to the same problem.

"In game GM" would be helpfull, not saying permanently, but specially during this pre alpha and alpha. It would help to point up problems.

Third, bears...
    If we see a bear is pretty mutch kill it or be killed. Unless... You are by a house, them u can enter the house and close the door. Still the bear can hit you (in a ghostly way), but you cant see or hit him. Some goes for Zombies.

Four...
    Zombie apocalipse? I don't see many zombies around... And when i do, they are pretty easy to kill, if they arre that bad, that cause an apocalipse... Maybe turn them a little more agressive or quicker would make sense.

Five...
    Loading screans would be nice! And, when logging in, i suggest that you might add a 3/4 seconds time that you cant be hitted, cant hit and cant move. Have already logged in 2/3 times just to die... :eek:

Six...
    Sorry for some bad english. :)
    Some feedback on those problems i mentioned would be very nice!!
    keep up the good work.

Cheers.;)

11. PestX

PestX Member

Now that there are more zombies in the game, I seriously hope NONE of you are going to complain about them being "too dangerous," or "In too large a force." You asked for this. You complained about them being too passive, or that there simply wasn't enough. The devs responded by making the game an actual zombie survival.

Quit complaining.

12. search543

search543 Member

Lol... When i logged in after the last update on Tuesday I literally died 3 or 4 times after being eaten by Zombies every time... On Monday i had no problem... whatever you changed... its defnitly showing its effects....

Bugs i got issues with:
    1. Zombies can attack and even enter a closed house and RV. This sometimes ends in death for me, unless i can jump out the door in time and avoid the waiting hoard out there... Same problem up on plattforms...(for no good reason zombies manage to hit me through the floor)
    2. Zombies start sprinting towards me from almsot 500m distance without me doing anything to make noise or anything... This results in a massive hoard within a few minutes... and only way to escape hoard is to go a place zombs cant... only know a few places: on top of a house, under a house (crouching) or logging off.
    3. Zombies cant decide if they wanna go up stairs or right through them. I mean i dont mind if they dont come up the stairs. but i mean... they needa make up their mind, cause if a hoard is attacking me up a flight of stairs about 1 manages to get up the stairs when the rest go thorugh... this is extremly annoying!!!
    4. zombies can jump onto each other resulting meaning they can reach me if im up on a plattform (=death)

I love the game. If you can get those problems ironed out I will love it even more.. (and force my friends to buy the game aswell.) :)

13. Skunkaholic

Skunkaholic Member

WE NEED ZOMBIES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ran for 30m true woods, not 1 frikking zombie.... this zombie game is A BIG FAIL !!!

14. PestX

PestX Member

Then don't play. No one cares.

It's called Early Access for a reason, and don't say you understand that, because you really don't.

15. Skunkaholic

Skunkaholic Member

i play alot early access so i do understand but i see less improvement then i see at many other early alpha and even closed beta...so dont even go there :)

16. search543

search543 Member

skunk... get a life bro...
    it is called alpha for a reason... and as you play soooo often alpha and beta... then you should know that most of these issues are being adressed as soon as they surface... give or take a day...

17. Zeffel

Zeffel New Member

Atl+tab kills all my sound in game, and then sometimes I can't click "settings" in game, only in menus.

18. Zodd74

Zodd74 Member

My thoughts atm:

- You log out,and when you connect again,your character never spawns in the same point,some times on top of some building,some times on the air falling down(and losing health or die,depends).

- Doors,gates not working properly,exposing players to be wiped out of their stuff inside Shelters, personal containers etc etc

- The Alt+Tab=silent bug,present from Day one,never fixed.

- Zombies,wolfs,bears no clipping doors when you aggro them.

- Random lag\disconnessions

- If you stay near an ignited furnace, randomly your thirst goes down very fast.

Those for me at today are the game breaking problems of H1Z1.

19. WiTuLo

WiTuLo New Member

My character is getting tired and exhausted after running for a prolonged amount of time, according to the wiki the remedy is to drink coffee or rest on a bed. When I go to rest on a bed, the counter goes down from 30 seconds, yet it has no effect. On the other hand, the coffee does work.

20. lskyus

My problem with bears is that they will kill you in two hits, I have a sniper rifle and i shot that bear in the brain, but still it came after me..However if you can get on a platform you can then shoot the thing with arrows saving your ammo... It does not appear to be able to climb the stairs...(of platforms)

The irritation factor is that you have to be quick..or above it... There are loads of platforms around, if you can find a flat one, you can get away from it...

We have snares so here is an idea:

What about a bear trap?

Needs: 2 sheets of metal, 2 nails, 1 piece of raw meat,

Throw it down in front of you, bear should be hungry enough to go for the meat...(snap), down he goes...

#60 lskyus, Apr 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2015