Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Listen here Oliveoil!

Discussion in 'Episode 208 - Nebraska' started by Zambi, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Zambi

Zambi Active Member

About time some one told her to get off her dead weight ass and actually contribute and do their own share to be an essential part of the group.

She couldn't even go into town herself for her own magazine and abortion pills, and she calls the man who worked so hard to find Sophia, even almost died from it, selfish? What a douche bag.

2. EternalWreckage

EternalWreckage Active Member

I don't understand what she thought she was doing. How can she call him that?

Will they ever try to make her character likable?

3. Felicia

Felicia Active Member

I think they have pushed it to far with me to ever find her likeable. There might be a time when I hate her less (and it will most likely involve her death), but I just don't think I'll ever be able to like her.

4. Zambi

Zambi Active Member

Oh she thought she could enlist some one again to do what she wanted them to do, while sitting on her butt again. Plus it shows a lack of confidence in Rick's ability to be able to talk to Hershel about why he is immediately needed at home.

5. EternalWreckage

I honestly don't know why she went out to tell Daryl that. I mean what was the reason? It was nice seeing Daryl, though.

6. Zambi

Zambi Active Member

Really! How about ask Dale?

The thought should have occurred to her that Daryl needs his own time to grieve and his own space. But it was nice to see him, I agree.

7. Duzy

Duzy Active Member

As we can see now, there is a reason she can't do anything for herself... She always fails. Couldn't even drive into town with the chances of running into another car on the road practically ZERO. She is pointless.

8. Felicia

Felicia Active Member

Yah... I mean... Rick can't possibly talk sense into someone....lets send Daryl. You send Daryl when the talking is done and you want him knocked out and dragged back, not to talk sense. That was ridiculous

9. EternalWreckage

And she walked like a mile to get to him! lol The whole thing with Lori was not well thought out.....or maybe it was and just doesn't seem like it right now.

10. Felicia

Felicia Active Member

She's a plot device.... a very frustrating plot device that I find terribly hard to like

11. Duzy

Duzy Active Member

Call her a plot device, sure. I just can't wait for her to die.

12. Zambi

Zambi Active Member

Yep that's all she serves as. She's the catalyst for Shane losing his mind, and being an added problem that needs nothing but protection. An extra person to worry about.

13. Rickrolling

Rickrolling Member

I am willing to bet money right now that she has a miscarriage because of the accident, that would help speed up the timeline going into next season. Sanity between Rick and Shane is restored.

14. bew1977

bew1977 Member

Anything involving Lori isn't well thought out it seems.

15. Zambi

Zambi Active Member

Or it could make it worse. It would be like SHane to blame Rick for it because of how he went after Hershel.

16. Felicia

Felicia Active Member

Or even worse, they are going to blame Daryl because he wouldn't do her bidding and go.

17. Zambi

Zambi Active Member

True! Although he had no reason to go and she should have left him alone to grieve in his own way.

18. Felicia

Felicia Active Member

I agree.... but I am also not surprised that she didn't think about how anyone else might be faring in the aftermath. I am also not surprised that she felt she could easily send him considering she sent Glenn out for birth control.

19. Zambi

Zambi Active Member

Yeah she's so self centered the only things she thinks are important are those that involve her wishes.

20. SVTRay

SVTRay Active Member

That scene drove me nuts as well...someone needs to feed her to the Walkers :zombies_lol: