Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Listen here Oliveoil!

Discussion in 'Episode 208 - Nebraska' started by Zambi, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Duzy

Duzy Active Member

She will be walker bait, but not soon enough.

2. SVTRay

SVTRay Active Member

Party Pooper!

Seriously, you guys know I'm kinda by the book on this but it wouldn't hurt my feelings if some Walker nibbled a little on Lori early lol

3. Roman'sRevenge

Roman'sRevenge Active Member

Who does Lori think she is? And where does she get off asking him anything like that. Daryl isn't her lackey or anyone's.

4. Walker97

Walker97 Active Member

They have given her no reason to survive and have not made her character likable at all. I don't know if she will make it to their next destination. Is there a chance she was the actress that had too much connection to Darabant and didn't want to continue when he left?

5. Zombie Lover

Zombie Lover Active Member

Lori has 'chief's wife' syndrome. She thinks because she is bedding the boss, that makes her top female dog. Its really not. She has no authority, and no one respects her because she doesn't 'do for herself.'

6. Duzy

Duzy Active Member

I like the way ya put it.

7. loud2004marquis

As much as I try to find something good about her, it is getting tougher to. I just feel bad for Rick and Carl...Rick seems to have lost his wife in some ways.

It's weird observing them.

Like they're married, but not. Even their involvement with the group seems to be totaly seperate. She's almost like an onlooker and Rick is the leader. So much space between them as a married couple.

8. Hawaiian Shirt Zombie

Hawaiian Shirt Zombie Active Member

I'll feel absolutely terrible for Rick and Carl when this miserable harpie floater dies... but it'll make me smile! :)

9. slw2082

slw2082 Well-Known Member

Lori does not stop to think of the consequences of her actions. For example, had Lori actually made it to town and met up with Tony and Dave before Rick did. How well would that have turned out? She is still going about like this is the same old world as it ever was. If it were me driving to town in a Z.A. all the windows would have been up in that car, the doors would have been locked and my eyes wouldn't have left the road. And I wouldn't have swerved for anything, living or un-dead!

10. loud2004marquis

LOL I like the avatar slw2082!

11. Duzy

Duzy Active Member

And they were forced to eat, Lori. There was much rejoicing! Yeah!

12. Zombie Lover

Zombie Lover Active Member

I could not believe the pair on her going to tell (not ask)Daryl to be her “errand boy". A guy she’s barely said two sentences to theseason 1 and 2 so far. She had no qualms about bashing Daryl’s brother withthe name calling, when he was left on the roof. Merle may be what she said in her opinion but to say thatwithin earshot of Daryl? She strives to be the compassionate one “holding on tosomething human like grieving after the fish fry” If someone said anythingabout my brother I’d be pissed as hell.