Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Live at the end of everything

Discussion in 'Episode 505 - The End of Everything' started by Sharpie61, Jun 30, 2019.

1. VenomGA

VenomGA Well-Known Member

so why are they laying on the hill instead of getting the fuel and coming back to the copter?

2. VenomGA

non walking dead world related, I can not wait for the 3rd season of Stranger Things to start

3. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

They seemed to be kind of flirting with each other

The truth is out there

• Like Like x 1
  4. VenomGA

yeah I was thinking the same thing. Best not have more than one beer, who knows what will happen. LOL

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

TWD and Fear are the only shows I watch. TVs may be on, and I may look up from time to time, but rarely watch it. Unless it’s a movie I like.

The truth is out there

6. VenomGA

I don;t watch a ton of shows on tv. But I will watch some on Netflix, especially when I can binge watch if I want. Like you, I watch a TON of movies (when college football season isn;t here)

7. VenomGA

close up of Al was NICE!!

8. VenomGA

WOAH DAMN!!!! I didn;t really think they would go there lol

• Like Like x 1
  9. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

The was a nice touch at the ending. Any day that bigots are annoyed by their TV's is a good day :p

Ok episode. Aside from the game this show seems to love playing where a character is really curious about something and wants to know "all about it" and then when the other character finally starts opening up a little, the curious character just stops asking questions and the subject is changed.

"I need to know all about your operation....I need to know all about your operation....I need to know all about your operation...."

"Ok, so my operation ensures the future, and...."

"Oh, BEER, cool!!! Let's reminiscence about the past for awhile and never speak of your operation again".

And why do they really need little cheesy gimmick's like the "Bog" tape to make things seem touching and emotional? Just the fact that you bond with someone and they end up letting you live instead of killing you isn't touching and emotional enough? We also need her to take a little tape with her into the future?

Ok, felt like ranting a little, but overall, it was a decent episode. 8.0

• Like Like x 3
  10. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

I figured it was going there. In reality they'd have done it after the beer on the mountaintop. But I guess a few lip locks were all that was needed.

11. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

Absolutely this.

Someone out there is screaming at their TV because they dare show a same-sex kiss. It's funny, just like the beta males who were upset at Captain Marvel for having a female lead. 22 movies and ONE has a female lead and everybody starts crying about snowflakes and SJWs and whatever nonsense their feeble minds come up with.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

Some people go crazy when there is anything even mildly sexual on shows. I remember back in Season 3 when they had the Glenn and Maggie sex scene and some people just completely lost it. You have this brutal violence and gore in every episode but people freak out if there is anything even mildly sexual going on. I've always found that hilarious.

• Winner Winner x 2
  13. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

I still have yet to watch the episode. :D