Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Live chat about Laura

Discussion in 'Episode 405 - Laura' started by Sharpie61, May 12, 2018.

1. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

Wonder if John ever realized why all the walkers kept coming down the river... bc you ignored the walker in the submerged car constantly banging on the windows lol

• Informative Informative x 2
  2. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

Good point! At this point in the apocalypse, the slightest noise attracts the walkers' attention.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

Shit, I didn't even notice that. Good catch.

4. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Yeah, that's what I figured too, that the intention was that the walker banging the window was the attraction. But I think that was pretty weak logic. The sounds of the water itself was pretty loud in the area, and from way up on the bridge it would likely be completely or almost completely drowned out. If they are using that logic, then the water itself would be the sound attraction, and you'd just have walkers randomly lined up on the sides of any bridge with loudish water.

Plus the sound would travel AROUND the solid makeshift wall and truck, and the noise would be heard more easily on either side of it, where the regular open fencing was. So even if we stretch our imaginations and say that this noise was a big walker attraction, they would have been more randomly spread out on that side of the bridge, not right on top of the vehicle, where it would be heard less easily, and have its direction be difficult to pinpoint. And this riled up the walkers enough to slide a vehicle sideways on its tires?

I wouldn't call this an outright error, but quite a stretch.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Rapscallion

I wonder if the Hermit from TWD season 3 episode "When the Dead Come Knocking" had the same daily routine as John Dorie before he went insane? ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

Now someone went to the movies and watched A Quiet Place. ;)
    (Damn I hated that film)

But yeah, you're right.

• Like Like x 1
  7. 92Pony

92Pony Active Member

Hahaha! Watched it right before FTWD last night. Between that movie and FTWD, I caught myself tip-toeing around the house all evening, hesitant to make a sound - lol!

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I was wondering that too, and I even noticed the walker banging on the windows but it didn't seem significant enough to draw that many walkers to the little opening on the bridge. Ah well. Naomi and John were right by it too when they came down in the canoe...they didn't even seem to hear it.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Yeah, the infected dislodging the vehicle from the bridge gap seemed way too human in their organized effort. The actors in general seem more human in their movements than the walkers on TWD.

10. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

haha, nope I haven't seen it yet.

11. Rapscallion

I'm not that into basketball, VenomGA, but I've got to support the home teams, and I became a Pats fan during the Bledsoe era. ;)

#51 Rapscallion, May 14, 2018
    Last edited: May 14, 2018