Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Live Chat in Code

Discussion in 'Episode 411 - The Code' started by Sharpie61, Aug 25, 2018.

1. VenomGA

VenomGA Well-Known Member

good evening Jen7

• Like Like x 1
  2. GregsGirl

GregsGirl Well-Known Member

I bet you he’s one of them!!!

3. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Snow. Finally

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. VenomGA

Not a fan of these bottle episodes, Especially when they have little to do with the actual storyline

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. VenomGA

ok killing the walker with a street sign was awesome!!

6. Basset Walker

Basset Walker Member

Fear had been doing so great until the back half started. I have the first episode a pass thinking they were setting things up for whatever direction they plan on going in. Then we get 2 bottle episodes serving no useful purpose.... Everything could've been integrated into an episode with others involved. Don't think they're going to get a lot of new viewers with what's happening. Don't even know if they'll retain all the ones they have....

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

I thought the stuff Morgan said over the walkie was pretty funny. Talking about how he thought he was helping people in Texas but probably wasn't and if he goes back he might make things worse.

Very meta moment.

8. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

An improvement over last week. I really like the concept of someone mentioning a non handicapped person using a handicapped bathroom in the ZA. And I loved Morgan's response too. It feels like a little apartment, Morgan. Yes, yes it does.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Neuropyramidal

I like the occasional comic relief, but it does worry me when they pack too much of it into one episode. The banter with Jimbo about beer and his eccentric backstory and the comic dialogue immediately after he was rescued by Morgan was okay as it stands, but too much of that and we are in danger of watching Z Nation.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

They're really losing me on the back half of this season. This episode wasn't even remotely believable. With the trucks and the over the top villain that was introduced at the end of the episode it's as if Jay Bonansinga wrote this one.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

I want to like this episode and while I enjoyed seeing Mo Collins, she and Wendell are a bunch of nuts. I do not like Wendell already and Jim is random as hell. Told my mom last night I was getting concerned with these bottle episodes and everyone continuously split up - where is this story going? Excited to see more the villain though. Got that psychopath from Dead Rising vibe - someone who snapped due to the apocalypse and the horrors that come with it. So we’ll see what this lady (Stevie?) is up to. Are Sarah and Wendell working for her? No idea. But I hope 4B gets better, we’re already three episodes in and I don’t have high hopes for the rest of the season. But I will keep watching of course. Also think they need to settle down and start a community in order to live a sustainable life - scavenging at this point in the apocalypse isn’t gonna get you far, need to start growing your own food and stuff. Granted they have all these trucks and warehouses now full of supplies but still, can’t depend on that, someone may steal them (ahem Sarah and Wendell).

12. 92Pony

92Pony Active Member

That bar wasn't set very high........... ;)

13. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

I am one of the few that loved last week. I also consider last night's......the worst episode in Fear history. Lol

14. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

I'm still happy. For me, the odd character choices are confusing, but, so far, nothing I can't surf over.

My answer to the handicapped toilet stall issue is that anyone is welcome to use them. Then, if a handicapped person shows up, that person goes to the head of the line as a matter of ordinary common kindness. The regulations never made the handicap stalls handicap-only.

That's true for parking slots though, and that's why they are marked accordingly.

(I worked in the federal building that was occupied until the federal regs were written.)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Neuropyramidal

Yeah, if i'm in a public bathroom and the only stall available is a handicapped stall I use it. Its silly to leave a stall open and wait, for the unlikely event that a handicapped person will need to use it in the next 2 minutes. Its not like a parking spot where the likelyhood of someone needing it are relatively high, and you'd be taking up the space for possibly long durations.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

The building that I work in has 2 handicap stalls. One is a full, with a sink and lots of room, the other just gives you plenty of room.
    If the bathroom is empty, I will use the regular stall, but if there are others in there, I usually use a stall that is 2 doors down. And sometimes that means the handicap stalls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

It is also quite possible the 'truckers' end up going to Alexandria, I liked the episode except for the fact that the main actors seem to simply be jumping from the frying pan into the fire but at least the suspense is constant.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Lindigo

The big deal about handicap stalls is simply that they exist now in every public building. Probably a lot of younger people don't know what a fight it was to get them, they make such good sense and seem so obvious now. I almost always use the handicap stall, and I still have never run into a bad timing situation. Using it makes the line move faster for everyone.

19. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

Hahaha no need to LIE so bad about the real reason.

• Funny Funny x 2
  20. Lindigo

I can't tell if you are teasing. :) I use it because I like it better, but it also does make the line go faster to keep every stall in use. I tell people ahead of me that it is okay to use the handicap stall when I see it is open. :p It's a pet project. lol